The Director of FP&A will be an experienced leader who can support our CFO and collaborate with Recorded Futures senior leadership and associated teams, in the development of forecasting, budgeting and analytical processes to support company-wide financial planning and analysis activities. This individual will be a dynamic, growth-focused, and strategic Finance leader capable of building and scaling a function to accelerate growth and enhance operational execution. As a rapidly growing company, Recorded Future is seeking a candidate with the ability to take our FP&A organization to the next level through best practices and accountability.
What youll do:
- Financial planning (budgeting, forecasting, long-range planning) - Responsible for turning senior managements long term strategic plans into reality through the development of goal-oriented operations and financial plans
- Management reporting and analysis - Advise management on decisions through financial analysis and modeling of business opportunities. Provide analysis of past financial records, explanations of variance, keeping up to date forecasts, and KPIs
- Recruit, motivate, develop and retain a high-performing team
- Develop financial systems and tools (ERP, forecasting & BI/reporting) to increase effectiveness and relevance
- Prepare quarterly Board of Directors memos, decks, corporate performance reports and dashboards, as well as investor relations materials
- Support monthly/quarterly close process as it pertains to operating expense management, general ledger reviews, accruals, and other related processes
What youll bring:
- 10+ years of FP&A experience
- Bachelors degree required; MBA or equivalent Masters degree strongly preferred.
- Multiple years of leadership experience
- Software as a service forecasting experience
- Ownership - embraces full accountability
- Collaboration - works well across diverse groups at Recorded Future to arrive at positive outcomes
- Active learner - constant questioning and growing; actively seeks diverse viewpoints, creating a culture where it is safe to dissent, with getting to the best decision/outcome as the goal rather than being "right"
- Respect - fosters a culture of respect within their team, and acts with integrity in all interactions inside and outside of Recorded Future
- Experience with Adaptive Planning, Netsuite, Salesforce.com, and Google suite a plus
Why should you join Recorded Future?
Theres a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If youre full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
More Jobs From