As the leader in home robotics iRobot offers consumers robots than enable people to do more in taking care of their home with a global business footprint across North America, South America; Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia. This role will lead the way in developing the global product commercial strategy for the Floor Care business which constitutes over 90% of iRobots revenue and includes the iRobot Roomba brand.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to take a holistic view of the iRobot business to develop plans that will fuel the short and long-term growth of iRobot. This role will have two key pillars. First, your role will be to deliver a product portfolio plan to achieve the next 12 months global financial goals. Second, you will be responsible for identifying the plans and scenarios that will deliver the long-term growth and profitability of iRobot. The right individual in this role needs to have the strong financial and business acumen while having a fluid understanding of consumer technology products.
What You Will Do:
- Act as a key contributor in the development of the annual operating plan (market sizing, product line-up, pricing and cost of good) for Floor Care (currently Roomba and Braava brands)
- Work directly with iRobots regional VP/General Managers on regional product offerings and commercialization plans that support growth and profitability targets
- Lead resolution of top business issues on a day to day basis
- Assess the effectiveness of commercial execution and product portfolio in delivering against targets and make timely interventions to fill gaps in growth and profitability
- Develop the 3 to 5-year financial model for floor care enabling successful delivery on targets, anticipating potential gaps, and defining resolution plans.
- Identify, test, and implement business model opportunities to enhance revenue management or accelerate penetration of iRobots Floor Care products.
- Manage a team of 3 direct reports and extended product team in the regions
- Both domestic and international travel will be required (<20%)
To Be Successful You Will Have:
- Bachelors degree in technical field
- Familiarity with e-commerce and tradition retail channels
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience spanning
- Product management
- Portfolio management
- Management of others
- Previous experience in consumer electronics products
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Ability to identify insights and actions from insights, data, and analysis
- Ability to influence and collaborate to find win-win solutions
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment where both delegation and roll up sleeves to get work done is required
- Proven capability to coach and mentor others while delivering results
More Jobs From