Who We Are
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the DIY security industry with one mission: to make every home secure. We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, you shouldnt have to ask permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and were growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Director of Financial Systems will architect and oversee internal business, accounting and analytics systems that position SimpliSafe for substantial scale. Youll oversee an internal systems and ERP implementation, liaising with internal stakeholders across the organization to take SimpliSafe from design to deployment and beyond. You will be responsible for the support and maintenance of various finance back office systems and ensure various integrations are supported and maintained.
What Youll Do:
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of current state systems and processes, including integrations and data structures
- Execute and oversee the existing internal systems/ERP implementation roadmap and timeline that supports a high growth company
- Provide production support for various back office systems
- Identify, evaluate and recommend other key technologies required to support significant and global scale
- Maintain systems and changes post implementation
- Develop training programs and materials for key stakeholders and new employees
What Youll Need:
- 10+ years of ERP implementations and systems management and maintenance
- Deep understanding of financial processes and SOX control environment
- Experience with NetSuite and inventory
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet tight deadlines and adapt quickly to change
- Must be able to troubleshoot, resolve and communicate solutions for system issues
More Jobs From