Director of Financial Planning & Analysis
Were looking for a Financial Analyst to help take the analytical capabilities of our 50 person, high-growth company to the next level. Numerated is an enterprise SaaS company that helps financial institutions transform how they grow using data. We also believe in using data to drive our own growth and this role will help refine the models, tools, and processes we use to analyze the drivers of growth, discover opportunities, and forecast future performance. Candidates for the role will have excellent analytical capabilities and experience using them to drive success.
This role reports directly to the companys CEO and is a unique opportunity to have rapid impact on a growth company with top-tier venture investors. Numerated is a dynamic and fast-paced environment where the need to learn and contribute quickly is required. Urgency is important and the Numerated team succeeds together by pushing each other to give their best every day. Successful candidates will read this and know this is the environment they want.
- Ownership and continual refinement of the companys revenue forecasting model
- Generation of monthly analyses of revenue by customer
- Analysis of performance across customers to identify insights and opportunities to increase revenue
- In partnership with others in the business, analyzing cost drivers to discover opportunities to scale more efficiently
- Communication of performance metrics and opportunities to the management team of the company
- Working with the companys CEO, refine the key metrics to tell the financial story of the business and generate the reports and slides to deliver the message
Candidate Experience /
- 2-5 years experience in investment banking, venture capital, consulting, or financial planning & analysis
- You know how to do both financial analysis and dig into an unfamiliar dataset to find insights, while having strong stories of your past experience in these areas
- Experience looking at SaaS business models is a plus
- You should be excellent with Excel and Powerpoint, being able to use both quickly and effectively. Experience with SQL is good and with Python is nice.
- You are detail oriented --- you know your numbers, dont make mistakes in your models, and ensure your slides are correct
- Youre a clear communicator and can point to times where you have successfully explained complex issues both in written communications and verbally
- You enjoy collaborating with others to figure out the answers to problems
- You want to be challenged every day and believe you have what it takes to experience rapid personal growth