Tomorrow.ios marketing department spreading the word of our delightful products across the globe, our team is building one of the worlds most loved and well-known brands - not just in weather.
We are looking for a Director of Enterprise Demand Generation to scale the growth of Tomorrow.ios lead generation across the enterprise market.
As the Director of Enterprise Demand Generation, you will strategize and implement a measurable and repeatable strategy at scale across a number of go-to-market channels. This is your opportunity to thrive in a player/coach role which includes both team management as well as hands-on execution.
What you'll do:
- Understand Tomorrow.ios value proposition across a number of industries from supply chain to technology
- Work with the sales and partner teams at Tomorrow.io to identify strategic lead generation opportunities with a core focus on ABM
- Implement a top, middle, and bottom of the funnel demand generation strategy working alongside Tomorrow.ios brand and product teams
- Compliment branding and organic marketing efforts through paid acquisition channels
- Manage a growing team of global SDRs and set the working strategy each month
- Build a repeatable demand model focused on net new pipeline creation that can scale with the company through its next phase of growth
- Own Tomorrow.ios marketing operations and lead nurturing strategy across email and CRM
- Work with Tomorrow.ios customer and partner success teams to drive growth across existing accounts
- Identify worthwhile events in conjunction with field marketing campaigns
- Launch seasonal campaigns based on weather patterns, industry focus, and countries
- Closely collaborate with cross-functional product teams to understand roadmap planning
What it takes:
- 5+ years of enterprise marketing experience
- A demonstrated track record of success driving repeatable pipeline at scale across multiple go-to-market channels
- Experience managing Sales/Business Development Representatives to achieve weekly/monthly/quarterly goals
- Passion for growth across both quantitative and qualitative strategies
- Desire to work in a fast paced hyper-growth environment with autonomy
- Competitive drive to win while maintaining respectful and positive working relationships with team members
- Meticulous eye for KPIs and budgeting metrics
- End-to-end understanding of enterprise buying journey
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States lawfully must be provided
If you have reached this point and you are super excited but not sure you check all the boxes - we still want to speak with you! Your passion is priceless. Other things can be learned.
Tomorrow.io is helping Countries, Businesses and Individuals better manage their Climate Security Challenges. Fully customizable to any industry impacted by the weather, customers around the world including Uber, Delta, Ford, National Grid and more use Tomorrow.io to dramatically improve operational efficiency. Tomorrow.io was built from the ground up to help teams predict the business impact of weather, streamline team communication and action plans, improve productivity, and optimize profit margins.
Space: In case you have not heard, we are also going to space with our Operation Tomorrow Space initiative. We are building the first-of-its-kind proprietary satellites equipped with radar, and launching them into space to improve weather forecasting technology for everyone on Earth.
How we roll: We work in an one office environment. We believe that magic happens when people work together. Together also includes Zoom meetings, flexible hours and unlimited vacation days. Your success is achieved by your impact and deliveries and not by the hours you put in. We believe in transparency and directness, putting work before ego and empathy. We grow fast and move faster but we always see people first. Each person has their own career growth path for we believe that the only way for the company to grow is if you grow.