Office Tour Photos
The Director, Enterprise Business Systems Architecture leads the vision and architecture of the enterprise technology that supports Endurance Groups business. Working closely with IT Business Analysts, business systems application development, Data Analysts, IT PMO, other IT groups and internal business stakeholders to ensure a seamless, secure and scalable Enterprise Business Technology. Collaborates with IT and Business leadership to develop and maintain Enterprise Business Systems Technology Roadmap aligned with business objectives. Evaluates and recommends new technology solutions as business needs emerge to enable innovation. Influences through technical knowledge and insights into appropriate use of technology. The role is aligned with the Enterprise Business Systems team reporting to VP Enterprise Business Systems and provides guidance and technical leadership to the work of Solutions Architects, Engineers, and Application Admins. This is a highly visible role, strategic to the business, with significant impact across Endurance Groups business operations.
What youll do:
- Be the guiding technology voice across enterprise business systems ensuring there is a cohesive architecture supporting complex internal business workflows
- Develop enterprise technical roadmaps and architectures in close partnership with business system development and integration leaders, Business Analysts, Data Analysts, Security, IT operations and business leaders
- Drive architecture governance, including evaluation, selection, recommendation and approval of business technology solutions
- Maintain consistency of architectural principles across systems and applications, setting strategies, policies, standards and practices including scalability, maintainability, reliability, extensibility, usability and security
- Provide functional direction to Solutions Architects to ensure technical solution designs are well architected and implemented per enterprise architecture standards and principles
- Look ahead to consider the long-term consequences for the enterprise when choosing a technical direction, proposing a technology investment, proposing simplification opportunities, or advising a business leader on strategic issues
- Provide a critical analysis and recommendation for build, buy, partner investments
- Become a driver for addressing technical debt by coaching delivery teams on both avoiding new debt and removing old debt
- Work with business leaders to understand the implications of technical debt and help guide them in supporting the delivery teams to address it
Who you are:
- 7+ years of industry experience including experience with enterprise business systems (CRM, ERP, HRMS,) Data/BI platforms, cloud architecture, systems integration in global organization.
- 5+ years of experience in Solutions Architecture and/or Enterprise Systems Architecture
- Experience with complex Salesforce.com (CRM) implementations supporting Sales, Marketing and Service/Support
- Knowledge of systems and data integration platforms / iPaaS (i.e. Boomi, MuleSoft, etc.)
- Led architecture and development projects across business areas and technologies and has a well-rounded background in enterprise applications, software development, databases, middleware, etc.
- Has been involved in design of future state architecture / systems design
- Proven experience leading large, complex projects designed for scale as company grows
- Good understanding of the architectural principles of cloud based platforms, software development, integration and information security
- Knowledge of and experience with development of APIs, microservice architectures and application containerization a plus.
- Experience with ServiceNow HR and ITSM
- Experience with Boomi iPaaS
- Experience with CI/CD and DevOps in business systems development
- Knowledge / Experience with Snowflake cloud based EDW
- Experience with a cloud based ERP, HRMS, GRC Systems
Why you'll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
- We celebrate one anothers differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues, and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Youll have opportunities to advance. Were fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- Join the experts. If youre passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to help the little guy/gals.
- Weve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, flexible work arrangements and excellent medical, dental, and vision - were there for you!
More Jobs From