What will you own?
- Own the lead to cash process through Companys information systems, including enterprise applications such as ERP, CRM, HRIS and Companys proprietary industry leading software
- Lead our growing team of enterprise system experts
- Recommend, plan, and implement enterprise applications to support and meet current and future company objectives based on research and evaluation.
- Develop, maintain and execute on business availability and disaster recovery for enterprise applications.
- Direct and collaborate on the implementation and execution of new/upgraded business information systems via well-defined plans including procedures and deadlines.
- Stay abreast of trends and regulations to ensure effectiveness and compliance.
- Develop, select, and conduct user training on an as-needed basis.
- Experience managing system (CRM/ERP) architects, admins, and developers.
- Be hands-on when necessary.
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point were getting at, it doesnt hurt to take a chance and apply!
What you have:
- A business savvy, self motivated leader with aspirations to to grow and develop the information systems team at Markforged
- 7 years experience in technology, with at least 3 as a leader in enterprise applications or similar role, preferably as a Director
- Deep experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of current and future business systems and process
- Proven experience partnering with business system vendors on system implementations representing functional department needs for successful adoption of systems once live
- Thorough understanding of data security and experience in how to handle and avoid any breach in security
- Experience successfully partnering with vendors to ensure we're getting maximum value
- Experience with our core technologies is a plus (Salesforce, Sage ERP, and others)
- We use Apple computers and Google collaboration tools. While experience with these tools is not required, the ideal candidate will be excited to broaden their knowledge and embrace change.