Office Tour Photos
Assist in the development and implementation of a successful recruitment and marketing strategy for Hult in North America. This position requires excellent communication and organizational skills as well as exceptional qualities to drive your team to reach their enrollment targets while simultaneously increasing student quality. The role is mainly school to student focused and requires 40-50% traveling throughout the New England region. Excellent time management skills are essential.
- Recruiting and marketing strategy implementation in coordination with the Regional Director and Marketing team
- Develop and strengthen Hult activities and initiatives by representing the school at various fairs, conferences, eventsand hosting regional info sessions and "meet and greets" in targeted cities in the U.S. and Canada
- Drive team (from 2-5 members) and personally get involved in the recruitment effort to meet or exceed yearly enrollment goals
- Market research and competitor analysis
- Liaise with educational constituents
- Enrollment process management (direct involvement and team management)
- Advise prospective students on the programs in person or via telephone, guiding them through the enrollment process
- Financial aid and academic counseling
- Support preparation of files for review and on-going follow up
- Cost management
- Budget management in coordination with the Regional Director
- Management of student financial aid and/or scholarships.
- Ensure regular cost check points
- Inter-department support and coordination (Recruiting/Marketing/Production/Academics/Finance/Career Services/ Student Services)
- Ability to best use our Sales Force CRM system, extract and interpret data
- Improve business strategies and work process systems to further enhance efficiency
- Grow talents within the team, foster team spirit and make your team go the extra mile in a challenging, yet fun and rewarding work environment
- A Marketing/Business/Administration/Equivalent degree
- 3+ years of experience in sales, business development, or recruiting with proven success of exceeding targets
- Management experience of small teams and proven leadership ability
- International experience (professional or personal)
- Interest in working in a multicultural environment
- Strong commercial instincts
- Strong business acumen, analytical ability and execution skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The poise to handle the pressure and demands of our industry in a fast paced and changing environment
- A flexible and positive outlook
- An entrepreneurial spirit and can think outside of the box
- Target driven and have a nothing is impossible outlook
Please note you must have the right to work in the United States to be considered for this position.
Hult International Business School is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
Hults innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives through Hults unique Global Campus Rotation - which allows students to study on a combination of Hults five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hults rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE) to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliancewith Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridgepresent a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution which leverages on the strengths of both.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment.If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
More Jobs From