Office Tour Photos
The Director of Engagement Strategy + Operations is responsible for hiring, building, and leading a team of Product Analysts, Product Analytics Engineers, and Implementation Engineers, that will provide insights and recommendations to help guide the investments we make at the Experience Leadership level, and throughout the Experience organization, and ensure we get the most value from these that we can. This entails identifying, scoping, and leading deep analyses of user behavior to identify opportunities to improve user outcomes, increase their connection to Pluralsight, and keep them coming back, and enhance the value of the platform for our customers. Your team will be responsible for building a more data-driven decision-making motion throughout the Experience org, as it relates to user engagement, and working cross-functionally to build business processes and ensure data integrity and accessibility.
Who you are committed to being:
- Pathologically data-driven.
- Entrepreneurial. Scrappily finding opportunities and getting things done.
- Quick, yet collaborative. Gets things done without alienating the team.
- Humble and thoughtful enough to pivot when the data suggest a change.
- Systems-thinker. Always watching for second-order implications.
- Teacher. Evangelizing user engagement, and bringing others along for the ride.
What you’ll own:
- Hiring, mentoring, and developing a team of talented and dedicated analysts and engineers to deliver impactful insights for the Experience organization.
- Facilitating the creation and ensure execution of our learner experience and engagement strategy
- Defining and tracking target outcomes and KPIs, and identifying opportunities to improve attainment
- Developing business cases for major investments and pivots affecting the Learner experience
- Crafting the narrative around our engagement data, and empowering other teams to use it effectively
- Partnering cross-functionally to coordinate effective data collection and analysis
- Architect Adobe Analytics implementation to adapt to the unique architecture of the Pluralsight platform, and work with the engineering org to align on the implementation of that strategy
- Ensure data integrity and validation of Adobe Analytics data, and monitor appropriate usage of contracted allotment
Experience you’ll need:
- Combined 8+ years of strategy and analytics experience and 3+ years in leadership
- Track record of solid judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- Experience leading successful cross-functional initiatives in large organizations.
- Serious strategy chops, ideally at a top-tier strategy consulting firm, or similar.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and coach data analysts in managing, manipulating, and analyzing large data sets with tools like SQL, Tableau, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.
- Deep understanding of performance metrics and user behavior.
- Long-standing pattern of building awesome.
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft and take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles and become scalable, reliable and secure. We come to work everyday knowing we’re helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don’t let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us and our values are at the helm of how we work together. It’s our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We’re adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
More Jobs From