Director, Enablement & Training
SessionM is looking for a Director of Partner Enablement & Training to lead our enablement & customer training strategy and programs. This individual will be responsible for enabling and certifying system integrators as well as training customers on how to leverage the SessionM platform. The goals of this role are to increase capacity for integrations and to enable customers to be power users of the platform.
- Creating and maintaining training materials with the support of product and marketing
- Creating a partner certification process
- Designing and executing partner workshops with a goal to of increasing platform competence
- Facilitating customer trainings
- Assessing partner capabilities and maintaining accurate records of current status
- Building and running a webinar series
- Running training discovery sessions with client leads to understand their use cases, help them develop and verify their training documentation, and run train the trainer sessions to successfully enable the client trainers.
- Partnering closely with our Product Management team on upcoming features and creating appropriate training collateral and processes.
- Building and continuously adapting onboarding training processes, methods, and programs to shorten ramp-up time to product and industry expertise.
- Measuring training effectiveness and make improvements based on feedback.
- Ten + years creating and leading training & enablement programs for enterprise SaaS platforms.
- Developed and maintained training curriculum for various levels of technical experience.
- Measured training, course and instructor effectiveness and made improvements based on feedback.
- Generated training collateral for a variety of mediums including: instructor-led in the classroom, eLearning, webinars, hands-on exercises, video tutorials and LMS.
- Delivered trainings as well as partnered with other teams on the “train the trainer” model.
- Demonstrated product expertise in a fast-paced environment with deep knowledge of latest features and product developments.
- Ability to travel 25%
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in learning and development, human resources, education, analytical, engineering or another scientific related field, or equivalent experience.
Comp & Benefits
- Competitive comp based on experience level
- Healthcare HMO & PPO
- Stock options and 401k
- Flexible Spending Accounts