Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
As the Head of Employee Success/ HR Operations, you will innovate and streamline our global People processes and technology to enable Veevas growth from 4,000 people today to 10,000 employees by 2025. You will design, lead, and execute critical programs using a business-driven HR approach to tackle short-term opportunities while also looking ahead to the challenges of tomorrow.
What You'll Do
- Scope, design, and implement a new HRIS platform with speed and quality
- Build a team that delivers excellence in HR systems, processes, data, project management, and compliance
- Lead our annual performance review (APR) cycle in close alignment with Talent Development and senior leadership
- Take data to the next level. Build reporting, dashboards, and tracking methodology that delivers actionable insights to the business
- Oversee policy, process, and procedure documentation -- ensure timely updates to our intranet and employee accessibility
- Work closely with Employee Success team members and leadership across the Americas, Europe, and APAC to support regional needs and create global alignment
- Own the Employee Success technology roadmap
- 8+ years of experience in management consulting and/or enterprise software
- Proven ability to lead complex projects with quality communication and thorough change management
- Experience leading organizational transformation and ability to create a metrics-driven People organization
- Experience driving Tier-1 HRIS/HCM implementation and data migration
- Strong vendor management and negotiation skills
Nice to Have
- Familiar with immigration, compliance, employee relations, leaves of absence, employee mobility, contingent workforce
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you currently reside in the State of Colorado, relocation would be required for this position.