Director of Digital Traffic Operations
The Director of Digital Traffic Operations is an exciting new part of our growing Traffic teams at EverQuote! Were looking for someone who is passionate about driving efficiency and effectiveness through technology and process improvement.
This role will work collaboratively across our Search Engine Marketing (SEM) team to build and implement effective and efficient processes around digital campaign delivery, website content and performance, and workflow for our growing family of verticals. This role requires a deep understanding of SEM best practices and knowledge to support best-in-class demand generation campaigns and conversion campaigns, and end-to-end performance reporting.
This role will ensure our SEM team is able to operate in a more agile manner and respond quickly to changing conditions and business direction.
- Own the day to day operations of all SEM traffic across current verticals
- Develop and maintain SEM operations processes to support collaboration, communication and efficiency across the SEM team. organization
- Recruit and manage a new Search Engine Marketing operations team
- Constantly look for opportunities to create better workflows and processes for the marketing team to follow to increase productivity and reduce inconsistencies
- Lead the aggregation and analysis of marketing budget and spend to ensure accuracy and enable agile decision making
- Be the subject matter expert on all things SEM and work closely with the various growth teams, partners and technical product teams to test out new features and tools aimed at increasing campaign efficiency.
- Monitor and make improvements to ongoing campaigns and employ A/B testing and other testing protocols to ensure optimal performance
- Provide best practices in SEO and other web page optimization measurements
- Understand product roadmaps and technological innovations in order to strategize for future states
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent
- 4+ years of relevant SEM operations or digital marketing experience
- Mastery of Google Adwords and Bing
- Comfortable with numbers and analysis, and interested in learning more about programs such as excel and SQL
- Practical knowledge of how to build and manage demand generation campaigns and workflow processes
- Experience of producing reliable and regular reporting dashboards/presentations
- Highly motivated self-starter focused on delivering results
- Ability to quickly understand EQ technologies and systems from an end-user standpoint
- Committed to teamwork and personally accountable
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) makes insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and insurance providers time and money. We operate the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. Our goal is to reshape insurance shopping for consumers and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But you should know, there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. EverQuote is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.