Office Tour Photos
As Director of Digital Marketing at EF Educational Tours, you will be responsible for driving the growth of our business through online channels in the high school and middle school markets. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, you will lead from the front, rolling up your sleeves and moving fast. Youll work closely with your team and thrive on hashing out ideas on the fly. You will be fueled by the desire to improve existing strategies and test new ideas and methodologies.
Youre someone whose strengths and passions lie in the digital space. You are comfortable with traditional online acquisition channels of SEM and SEO, but also have an insatiable curiosity for other developing digital and social platforms. You want to drive the company forward by pressing the envelope in the digital world as well as manage people, budgets and marketing plans. You have the ability not only to mentor and grow your staff, but also collaborate with senior management.
This is only the beginning. If youre ready to tackle this exciting challenge, we just might be the match for you.
What you'll do:
- Manage the strategy and execution of acquisition efforts in all paid digital marketing (SEM, display, etc.), social, affiliate programs, mobile and other online acquisition channels
- Act a key digital marketing visionary for the company, understanding and embracing developments in and the evolution of the digital space
- Test and deploy new digital/online campaigns and channels to drive quality traffic to our site. Deliver results by following leads through the sales pipeline
- Build digital measurement plan for senior stakeholders, recommending KPIs and a plan to track against them, with an ongoing test and learn mentality
- Work with senior management team to develop our online marketing and media plan; manage departments online acquisition budget.
- Research and assess cutting-edge digital marketing opportunities that drive innovation and growth
- Scope and recommend new ideas to optimize our customers website experience. Have an eye for design / UX.
- Provide leadership on integration efforts between other departments, including Sales and Engineering
- Promote brand awareness, image, and consistent messaging across the digital space
- Coach and develop a team of high performing digital acquisition marketers
- BA/BS degree
- 7+ years of experience with proven success in digital acquisition marketing
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Outstanding interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
Lets talk about the Perks:
We believe that happy people do great work. What makes us happy? Things like:
- The opportunity to travel internationally
- Discounts on travel
- Three weeks paid vacation for your first year and then four weeks after your first year
- Free in-house language classes
- Access to a brand-new fitness center and rock-climbing wall on the EF campus
- A restaurant and bar located in two of our EF campus buildings
- Market-leading benefits package including top of the line health coverage, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, and more
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about Education Tours, visit https://www.eftours.com
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com
More Jobs From