Hi Marley is a purpose-driven SaaS platform built for the insurance industry by people who know and love insurance. Designed to enhance customer trust and loyalty, Hi Marley enables hassle-free communication between the policyholder, insurance carrier and partners through a conversation SMS platform helping delight policyholders and achieve faster time to resolution. The platform uses industry-leading analytics to generate meaningful insights - enabling carriers to drive positive outcomes. Hi Marley has flexible APIs and requires zero integration to get started.
We are seeking a Director of Demand Generation to execute account-based marketing strategies in partnership with sales and customer success to increase engagement, pipeline, and revenue from target accounts. The Director of Demand Generation must develop high impact demand generation programs to generate inquiries that result in high quality, enterprise-grade opportunities. The ideal candidate will be creative, proactive, analytical, hands-on and have the ability to manage deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment. You must know how to build and manage a team that delivers marketing programs that are on-brand, engaging, innovative and drive key performance metrics.
What Youll Do:
- Develop deep expertise in Hi Marleys value proposition and customer profiles, and be able to deliver compelling and effective content across communication channels.
- Utilize a portfolio of marketing strategies to develop, test, launch, and measure account based marketing programs, maximize ROI across all demand generation programs, including all digital, SEO, direct mail, sponsorships, referral programs, events, webinars and video marketing.
- Execute account-based marketing strategies and partner with sales, customer success, business development, content marketing and product marketing teams on strategies to increase engagement, pipeline, retention and revenue from target accounts.
- Experiment to continuously improve the quantity, quality, conversion, and cadence of incoming leads while lowering cost per lead.
- Forecast and present metrics to senior management.
- Report on effectiveness of demand generation campaigns including leads generated, campaign performance, companys pipeline, revenue attribution, opps created, cost per lead etc.
- Work closely with sales and business development team to continuously improve the quality of our marketing and sales database.
- Develop and mentor a growing team of marketing managers to drive key business metrics including leads and opportunities.
What Were Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in B2B campaign design and demand generation within an enterprise SaaS company.
- Extensive experience using Marketing Automation and CRM tools
- A strong understanding of current and innovative B2B demand generation methods across multiple channels (email, webinars, SEM/SEO, display, social, events, etc.)
- A proven track record of analyzing campaign performance and identifying actionable insights to increase new customer acquisition.
- Experience with Industry Events - Keeping a data base of events, collaborating on which to attend, capturing leads and qualifying them for the sales team, evaluating and analyzing outcomes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate marketing messages through various mediums
- Strong people and project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deliver quality outcomes on time and on budget
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
Who We Are:
Hi Marley has six permission to play values (Integrity, Inclusive, Compassion, Respect, Gratitude, Coachable) and three core values that are the foundation of our company culture, which every employee embodies:
- Max Courage - we encourage our team, our customers, and their customers to dream big, try new ideas and maximize impact by measuring risk.
- Be Humble we lead with appreciation and promote a culture of humility, compassion and openness to learn from anyone, anywhere.
- Ubuntu I am because we are - we believe true success is much bigger than any single individual or company. By aligning our individual aims behind a shared purpose we can achieve our fullest potential, together.
What We Offer:
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, supportive and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering
- A fun, lively startup culture
- Core values-based leadership
- A culture of employee engagement, diversity and inclusion
- Full benefits package including parental leave, a matching 401k program, and medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it
- Competitive salary and generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what were building
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
Hi Marley is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are committed to building an inclusive work environment representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, where all employees are encouraged to be their authentic selves.
Hi Marley participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information, please review the documents under "E-Verify Poster" here: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/OnlineResources.aspx