Director of Customer Value Optimization
Simplisafe is looking to hire a Director of Customer Value Optimization as we scale our Operations team. In this role, you will develop hypotheses from customer research and customer data analysis to improve portfolio value. This role will report to our VP of Operations with potential to develop its own team to elevate the importance of Portfolio Marketing as Simplisafe continues to grow. The Director of Customer Value Optimization will play a crucial role in articulating and defending our value proposition to our customer portfolio and prospects.
Today, we are the fastest growing home security company in the country competing against the entrenched giants, like ADT, and the new-to-the-space giants, like Amazon and Google. To compete in this ever-growing IoT home automation security space, we must learn and iterate quickly, work collaboratively, and deliver creatively. In service to this challenge, weve created this cross functional, director level role to drive results across teams in order to optimize our customer value.
What youll do:
- Develop a clear understanding of Simplisafes business model and customer base
- Gather relevant customer data and customer research
- Analyze research and raw data to develop hypotheses and insights
- Identify optimization opportunities and develop strategies to boost results
- Engage teams in order to execute improvements in relevant metrics
What youll bring:
- Collaboration: you will need to mobilize and engage cross functional teams
- Leadership: you will be asked to embed a customer centric culture in the organization
- Deep comprehension of Operations metrics: you will be responsible for analyzing and improving Primary (Global NPS, Cancellation Request Rate & Portfolio RMR) and Secondary KPIs (Quote Rate, Save Rate, Activation Rate and referrals) within the department.
- Passion for translating raw data into actionable plans to achieve goals
- 2+ years experience in management consulting and 2+ years experience in a similar role for a subscription sales organization
- Demonstrated success in cross functional teams: this role will require coordinating work and assets from product management teams, creative teams, and execution from operational teams
- MBA preferred
Simplisafe is a home security company that is based in Boston, MA which creates and sells self-installed security systems. Our company was founded by Chad and Eleanor Laurans in 2006 when they had several friends whose homes were broken into. Chad and Eleanor started designing Simplisafe products in their own home when they realized there werent any solutions available on the market that were geared towards renters. From these humble beginnings, Simplisafe has become a major competitor in the home security market and was recently acquired by private equity firm Hellman & Friedman.
At Simplisafe, we place an emphasis on a no-ego, collaborative culture. From the top down, we all work together to solve the difficult challenges within the home security and IoT industry. We have recently been named in Built In Bostons Best Places to Work in 2019 list and in Wealthfronts 2019 Career Launching Companies list. Like our products, we are constantly evolving to provide the best employment experience possible. If Simplisafe sounds like a company youd enjoy working for, wed love to hear from you!
Benefits & Perks:
Health, dental and vision coverage - We cover 85% of plans and offer excellent BCBS HMO/PPO Health plans
Unlimited paid time off - To give you the flexibility and work/life balance you seek
401k Matching and Company Equity - To help you prepare for the future
Commuter Pre-Tax Benefits - To help cover the costs of transportation and parking at our Downtown Boston HQ
Beer Fridays, Bagel Thursdays, Bi-Weekly Lunches, Team and Company Outings We know how to have fun! Besides, who doesnt like free food and drinks?!