Director, Customer Success Organization
Come join a winning team!
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Director, Customer Success Organizationfor our Lexington, MA office.
The Director, Customer Success Organization is responsible for ensuring that the Customer Success team delivers on the objective of ensuring customer success, satisfaction and retention. This Director is works cross-functionally to drive business outcomes and establish process to resolve customer issues. Responsible for ensuring that processes and infrastructure are in place to ensure continued success, consistency in approach and scalability. Works cross-functionally with peers to ensure a seamless, experience for our customers to ensure we are easy to do business with. Supervises and mentors the leaders and members of the Customer Success Organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive cross functional initiatives to ensure a best in class customer experience
- Escalate point for team leaders and managers regarding Customer Success issues
- Provide team with guidance on how to resolve satisfaction issues and as appropriate coordinate internal resources and/or seek necessary approvals
- Identify technical and satisfaction trends and provides voice of the customer feedback to upper management
- Help drive strategic initiatives and program improvement related to infrastructure, workflows, processes, CSM development
- Develop staffing plans and hiring of new team members as needed; including forecasting and determining future needs
- Manage and develop Customer Success personnel by providing direction, establishing clear, measurable objectives, managing performance, training, and coaching. Take corrective action when needed
- Responsible for ongoing NPS initiatives and operational efficiency within the team
- External Communications: Coordinate with 1:Many Communications lead (within CSM team) to synchronize email outreache with CSM touch points
- Track leading indicators of renewals and upsell, and analyze them to understand whats going well and whats not
- Coordinate cross-functional processes that help meet renewal and upsell targets and deliver on customers needs, including processes for CSMs to:
- Relay customer feedback to the Product team
- Align with the Support team on hot accounts to ensure strong relationships
- Provide feedback to Sales on the readiness of our customers
- Engage with Professional Services on at risk accounts
- Drive the ongoing initiatives of Imprivata SaaS services operations
- Manage the ongoing evolution of the TAM program to greater success and profitability
- Bachelors Degree in Business or a related discipline
- 10+ years Customer Success/Support/Services/Account Management experience, preferably in a healthcare and/or technology environment
- Exceptional organizational skills & ability to deliver against multiple priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated, self-starter with an excellent work ethic and high level of integrity
- Passionate about customer success as a way to help both retain and expand customer usage
- Experience managing teams
At Imprivata, we have a top notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.