Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva is looking for a dynamic Director to join its Data Cloud team, bringing entrepreneurial energy and passion for client conversations and customer success. Your commercial mindset and focus on customer success will be critical to winning and growing our client relationships. You will be accountable for the following areas: how we set expectations during the sales cycle, how we transition from sales to success, how we implement and optimize utilization of Data Cloud products, how we prevent and resolve client challenges. As our business grows, you will have the opportunity to lead a team within the customer success vertical.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with Business Development as a subject matter expert to support client acquisition, using your industry, data, and analytics acumen to inform acquisition strategy
- Independently lead customer engagements from pre-sales through delivery and beyond, including Scoping, Production/Execution, Delivery and Training
- Own engagement success and client satisfaction for a portfolio of clients
- Leverage subject matter expertise and business acumen in client-facing engagements; Conduct research as needed to build knowledge base as needed
- Create customer success through flawless execution, leading to the retention and growth of client relationships
- Coordinate cross-functional resources to ensure successful delivery, including product, production, and research
- Collaborate to respond to client inquiries and resolve issues (with support from internal data product experts as needed); Manage escalation of issues as needed
- Identify opportunities for introductions to other Crossix and Veeva team members for cross-selling/integrations
- Provide business guidance to the product team in support of new or enhanced features and functionality through market listening
- Serve as leader/mentor supporting the development of other team members
- Bring high-energy, adaptable, and entrepreneurial enthusiasm to the team
What You've Done
- Minimum 10 years of experience leading consultative health data engagements in the pharmaceutical and/or professional services industries
- At least 5 years of engagement management/client success experience working with complex data sets to support a variety of use cases such as launch planning, patient segmentation, commercial analytics, AI, territory design, targeting, and incentive compensation
- Demonstrated ability to successfully engage all levels of client organizations on complex concepts in health data space
- Cultivated and managed teams; coaching and growing talent from entry- to more senior-levels
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.