At Yottaa, we’re dynamically changing how major retailers think about the eCommerce channel. By improving site performance by over 30%, our Acceleration Platform makes the shopping experience fast, smooth, and engaging. It gives our clients the freedom to innovate with new technologies, significantly increase their conversions by almost 10% on average, and it allows them to direct their development resources to create new functionality.
As Yottaa's Director of Customer Success you will become an expert in Yottaa's software solutions and technology. You will educate customers and the team on the use and value of Yottaa’s products and become an expert in ecommerce that can guide customers on their use of Yottaa and counsel them on business decisions. Key aspects of this position are:
Lead Customer Success and 24x7 Support team
- Build a scalable customer success organization.
- Recruit, manage, develop and lead our highly collaborative and customer-focused team
- Participate as a player and coach
Deliver outcomes that drive customer and business value
- Analyze and report on account health
- Measure satisfaction and engagement; build and drive processes that enhance both
- Own customer retention including metrics for customer and net revenue retention.
- Maintain revenue base by leading account retention and renewal strategy
Foster and ensure customer reference-ability and community
- Build programs and processes that creates additional value for customers (aka stickiness)
- Own communication cadence with our customers
Advocate for customers, capturing user feedback and reporting requests to client services, engineering, and other teams.
- Deliver feedback and drive enhancements that increase all aspects of customer satisfaction
- 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing role
- 3+ years of experience leading a Customer Success organization in the software industry
- Technical background in Web development, DNS, hosting, web operations, web security and application performance monitoring
- Experience including a successful track record of multi-tasking several projects and working as part of a cross-functional team
- Experience with escalation management with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for creating value for customers and the customers’ teams
- Data driven approach. Experience using metrics to drive success, communication, and change
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and derive solutions
- Confident, organized, self-motivated, and collaborative
- A fast learner, able to come up to speed rapidly on new technologies
Leading brands such as Ann, Inc., Carter’s, Hallmark, JoAnn Fabrics, Lands’ End, Mattress Firm, Nutrisystem, Party City, and Samsonite, rely on Yottaa to accelerate and optimize the loading of 3rd party eCommerce technologies, high resolution images, and other website elements, resulting in up to 60% web performance improvements and up to 20% increases in online conversion. To learn more about how Yottaa can accelerate your eCommerce site and increase conversions, please visit www.yottaa.com or follow @yottaa on Twitter.
More Jobs From