The Reversing Labs Customer Success Organization delivers product and implementation expertise to our customers, to help them onboard, implement and fully adopt their investment in Reversing Labs technology. As Director of Technical Account Management, you will lead the successful adoption of Reversing Labs Solutions at organizations, by driving technology, strategy, and advocacy for our customers.
Reporting to the VP, Customer Success, you will drive the implementation and adoption of Reversing Labs products and services, with particular emphasis on building and developing the team consisting of Customer Success Managers and Technical Account Managers. This is a very technical role and requires in-depth and demonstrated experience in the cybersecurity domain. You will have extensive experience with managing the customer journey with both small security teams as well as large complex organizations and be passionate about customer engagement, advocacy, and relentless in ensuring our customers achieve their security goals. You will demonstrate the use of Reversing Labs technology directly with customers as needed to identify expansion opportunities and accelerate time to value by anticipating customer needs and questions prior to conversations.
As a Director of Technical Account Management, you will regularly interact with diverse stakeholder groups, including executives of enterprises with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team. You will utilize your relationship management skills and technical credibility to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization. Depending on the situation, some travel both domestically and internally will be required.
- Identify and develop adoption strategies for each of the products in the Reversing Labs portfolio
- Achieve specific targets for implementation, adoption and retention
- Manage, coach, develop, and mentor Technical Account Managers
- Be the coach and leader for the implementation of new and improved CS initiatives
- Collaborate with customer success operations and product on continual development on the Reversing Labs customer health index
- Continually improve our playbook for technical account management to improve internal and external communications
- Collaborate closely with Product Management and Marketing ensuring overall alignment with customer expectations
- Utilize strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as account management skills that drive successful business outcomes to establish credibility with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage and escalate client and/or department related issues as required
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or related technical discipline
- 10+ years in customer centric roles and/or consultative technology roles
- 5+ years in leading Customer Success teams
- Demonstrated ability to engage and communicate at a senior manager level.
- Demonstrated ability to drive technical interaction with customers using the ReversingLabs platform
- Experience in implementing change in Customer Success across all supporting CS processes (QBRs, onboarding, playbooks, etc.)
- Experience in Salesforce with reporting, automation, and tech touch models
- Advanced knowledge of Customer Success methodologies across core services business (implementation and adoption)
- Strong communication skills both written & verbal
- Ability to work with customers as they complete their implementation journey.
- Ability to perform demonstrations of all the platform and technologies offered at ReversingLabs
- Knowledge of Customer Success technologies, such as Salesforce, Intercom, Pendo and other platforms.
- Experience collaborating with Enterprise sales teams as being part of closing large complex deals.
- Competitive salary (base & bonus)
- Health, vision, dental, disability, life insurance
- Cambridge Commuter reimbursement (parking or rail)