Director, Customer Success
Founded in 2004, NetBrain is the market leader disrupting the network automation space. Its ground-breaking automation platform leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide CIOs and network teams with end-to-end network visibility while enabling adaptive automation across the organization’s physical, virtual and software-defined networks. Today, over 2,000 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.” - Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
GROW WITH US!
NetBrain technologies, the market leader in network automation based in Burlington MA, is looking for a Director, Customer Success, to be the be the leader of Customer Success for our 2000+ Enterprise customers. You will have the opportunity to build up a world class team focused on delivering value for our growing customer base and help them take their NetBrain usage to the next level. If you enjoy partnering with Enterprises to solve real problems through providing visibility and automation in their network environments, and develop a critical and growing function within an Enterprise Software company, NetBrain is the place to be.
- Define and optimize the customer adoption lifecycle to drive true value for Enterprise customers
- Be the expert in helping global network organizations visualize and automate their network operations
- Drive and facilitate greater customer advocacy and reference-ability
- Evangelize new product features and provide customer feedback to product, engineering and sales/marketing teams
- Lead and represent customer success across NetBrain’s functions, help foster company-wide culture of Customer Success
- Collaborate closely with Renewals, Expansion and Sales – work hand in hand with the sales organization to achieve retention and upsell targets
- Define and own key metrics for the customer success team, including production adoption, usage, NPS, deployment, team development
- Build, mentor and inspire a world-class customer success team
- Experience as a leader responsible for Professional Services/Account Management/Customer Success for a software or related business (Network background preferred)
- Passion and superior understanding of IT organizations, pain points and ITIL processes
- Deep passion for customers and extremely proactive in continuous improvement
- Experience in hiring, retaining and developing top caliber talent
- Willing to travel periodically based on customer and business need
- Bachelors (BA/BS) degree required