Fairmarkit is the intelligent sourcing platform that empowers organizations to more efficiently purchase the goods and services they need. By equipping procurement and supply-chain teams with automation and data, Fairmarkit promotes competitive bidding while reducing manual work within existing processes. Fairmarkit has been recognized with awards by organizations such as Gartner and IDC, and is backed by strategic investors like GGV Capital, Insight Partners, 1984.VC, and Newfund.
We are seeking an experienced Customer Success professional to lead, manage, and grow a team of professionals focused on driving successful outcomes for our customers and delivering meaningful ROI. In this role you will be responsible for customer retention and growth. You will leverage your prior management experience in account planning, program management, forecasting, and sales to deliver world class net renewal results. You will be responsible for managing and growing a team of CSMs aligned with that mission. The ideal candidate will have experience in running a structured customer success engagement approach with an emphasis on metrics-based decision making. Experience in enterprise B2B SaaS software is a must. Other desired traits include a consultative approach to working with C level executives and a passion for customer advocacy.
The successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills and be comfortable working in a very fast paced environment. Teamwork is key in order to coordinate customer-focused activities internally across multiple disciplines within the organization. This role requires you to be a self-starter with a strong bias for action.
- Proactively prioritize accounts to focus efforts based on risk, potential growth, and strategic value.
- Develop and oversee the execution of customer success plans that outline critical success factors and metrics for success.
- Ensure that all customers realize maximum value from their investment in Fairmarkit solutions.
- Monitor the adoption rates of all accounts; understand exactly how customers are using our solutions and how that aligns to their business objectives and desired outcomes.
- Maintain world class gross and net renewal rates.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships at all levels within the customer organization.
- Develop a proficiency in all Fairmarkit solutions.
- Work closely with professional services, product management, and engineering teams to resolve customer issues.
- Provide customer advocacy and continuity throughout the customer life cycle as accounts mature from pre-sales, onboarding, adoption, and expansion.
- 7 - 10 years total customer success experience with 3 -5 years leading and growing customer success teams
- Prior manager of managers experience leading teams of 15+ for an enterprise SaaS provider, a must
- Proven experience leading teams in driving adoption, renewal and expansion with Enterprise accounts
- Proven track record in the discipline of leading teams to attainment of quarterly bookings targets
- Experience with the development, execution, and management of customer success plans for Enterprise Customers
- Strong executive presence at the C-Suite level; demonstrated ability to seamlessly participate in discussions with management and end user teams
- Ability to analyze and breakdown complex situations, develop action plans and lead cross functional team to key objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication and in-person and virtual presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and to collaborate effectively across functions.
- An analytical and metrics-driven work style
- Prior software service delivery experience a plus
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented and highly organized
- Bachelors degree in a related field required
Headquartered in Boston, and backed by a $30M Series B co-led by GGV Capital and Insight Partners, we are looking for exceptional candidates who want to help grow our company into a global enterprise and make their mark on the B2B tech industry. Come soar to new heights with us!
Fairmarkit is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.