Office Tour Photos
Brandwatch is the worlds pioneering digital consumer intelligence suite, helping over 2,000 of the worlds most admired brands and agencies including Unilever, Walmart and Dell to make insightful, data-driven business decisions.
The company has made three acquisitions to date: PeerIndex (2013), BuzzSumo (2017) as a standalone content marketing platform, and Qriously (2019) to add global survey capabilities. Additionally, the company was bolstered by its merger with Crimson Hexagon (2018) to create the most comprehensive AI-powered social intelligence solution.
The Director of Customer Success, Americas will be directly responsible for the success of our largest region and will help craft and shape our vision for excellence in Customer Success Management. This role will focus on leading the team responsible for providing the highest levels of consultative partnership, ensuring our efforts align with the goals of our customers and helping them grow across our suite of products. You will lead and mentor the customer success managers, and report directly into the Global VP of Customer Success.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of CSM managers to ensure US + LatAm based customers successfully use Brandwatch to achieve their goals.
- Allocate resources across existing portfolio of accounts
- Manage escalations from team / clients
- Attend business reviews with key clients and build strong relationships with your and your teams client network
- Recruit, mentor, develop, groom and inspire an elite team of CSM managers and provide guidance as these managers build out their teams of CSMs.
- Define and implement the processes needed to create an operationally excellent team including forecasting, target setting, resource management, and planning.
- Define the vision for this customer segment; advocating and championing the nuances of this region across the organization.
- Ensure we implement an improved customer success journey and customer success processes to ensure we are retaining our customers.
- Partner with other teams to achieve your goals
- With Sales to provide a seamless client experience during the initial sale, onboarding and training and to help identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- With Marketing for customer marketing, our Customer Advisory Board, webinars, and other client events
- With Product to help develop and inform the product roadmap on behalf of your region
- With Finance and the Executive team to provide accurate success measures and forecasting, as the go-to person for key metrics and objectives for the team
- Own, report, forecast and communicate key metrics to the global VP as well as your direct reports.
You will be measured by:
- Net Revenue Retention (NRR)
- Gross Revenue Retention (GRR)
- Customer Health Scores
- Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Employee Net Promoter Score (eNPS)
- A minimum of 5+ years in account/customer success management ideally within the B2B software/SaaS space.
- Experience working with or in major brands.
- Experience leading customer-facing organizations and teams.
- Experience of large Enterprise clients with complex needs, showing empathy for customer need and a passion for revenue and growth
- A great eye for talent, with experience of hiring and building a team
- Proven experience as an influencer, negotiator and consensus-builder
- A deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- An analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Enthusiasm and creative leadership skills with the ability to inspire others
- Knowledge of Salesforce/Gainsight an advantage
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a customizable set of benefits, including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K/retirement funds, generous paid vacation, and commuter benefits.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 10 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyones voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch in Boston operates with the highest level of integrity and keep our code of ethics in mind for everything that we do. Our light-filled office has a kitchen bursting with snacks, fresh fruit, and fridge stocked with drinks and, of course, coffee.
More Jobs From