: Director of Customer Operations Support
Vecna Robotics seeks a Director of Customer Operations Support to continue to grow a “best in breed” customer service function. Reporting to the VP of Customer Success, you will be responsible for customer maintenance and support, network operations, and vendor management. The ideal candidate will have a positive, can-do attitude, and possess the experience to independently lead our customer service operations, ensuring we achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction, mission capability, and product uptime. Required experience includes familiarity with warehouse operations management and scaling support operations into large, global programs. This position is a full-time, salaried role.
In this role you will:
- Provide strategic planning and implementation for growth within the entire support function.
- Provide high-level oversight for our 365x24x7 customer service operations including hardware maintenance.
- Ensure that the highest level of customer satisfaction is achieved and measured.
- Report on key performance indicators and progress towards department goals.
- Implement best practices for our Network Operations Center (NOC).
- Manage the RMA, warranty, and maintenance repair processes for the fleet.
- Manage maintenance vendor relationships to ensure SLA is achieved and maintains customer readiness.
- Create and develop appropriate analytics and reporting.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years' director-level customer service experience.
- BA/BS Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience preferred.
- 5+ years' experience in network and customer operations management.
- Must be customer-focused and an expert in managing customer relations.
- Proficient in Salesforce, Tableau, Athena, Jira.
- Experience in vendor management.
- Passion and pride providing superior customer experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Familiarity with autonomous vehicle technology in a warehouse environment preferred.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and an ability to build processes.
- Some travel may be required.
About Vecna Robotics:
Vecna Robotics is an exciting engineering startup in the process of scaling its suite of autonomous, material handling robots for the warehouse and supply industry. Our technology is designed to integrate seamlessly with workers for safe and flexible bulk transportation and fulfillment in a dynamic environment. As we become a leading producer of these collaborative warehouse robots, we seek candidates who thrive on developing creative solutions to daily challenges and can approach those challenges from the customer point of view. Our talented and hardworking team values self-discipline, leadership, innovation, and learning.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and celebrate diversity.
More Jobs From