The Klaviyo Customer Operations team is responsible for defining and driving the outcomes for Klaviyo customers. To help fuel our customers growth, we are looking for an established leader to drive our global customer success and support operations. This person will partner closely with the VP of Success/Support to drive strategic planning and ongoing operations.
We are looking for a candidate that has a proven track record of developing data-driven programs taking a mathematical approach to solving problems which improve efficiencies but always solving for the customer experience. We want someone that is passionate about customers, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and has the ability to flex between big picture thinking and has an obsession over small details.
How youll make a difference:
- Create an industry-leading support and success operation team by taking a more data driven approach to solving for the customer experience through partnering with both data science and product teams.
- Be the worldwide go-to person for all customer operations inclusive of onboarding, academy, customer success management, community forums, and support.
- Build and lead a team of strong analysts and operation specialists that improve efficiencies as we scale, while maintaining a high customer experience.
- Partner and influence key stakeholders on business decisions, partnering with product operations and business intelligence teams.
- Solve hard ambiguous, never done before problems in customers success operations.
- Own all the stages of change management from ideation through execution, owning the change management framework and process.
- Make final decisions on administrative or operational matters; implement mechanisms to ensure effective accountability and achievement of objectives
- Own the overall planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities, and recommending and implementing changes to methods across Customer Success and Support
- Ensure budgets and schedules meet corporate finance requirements partnering with the CS/Support finance business partners.
- Evangelize and represent Customer Success across cross-functional initiatives at all levels.
- Leverage your balance between business and technical analytical skills to identify areas of opportunity for programming and process improvement.
- Maintain the roadmap of Customer Success initiatives, leveraging strong collaboration, prioritization, and project management skills.
- Drive actionable outcomes by clearly communicating findings to a mix of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Who you are:
- 5-10 years of experience in a operational or data analysis capacity
- Experience leading, coaching, and building a team
- Experience creating a dynamic dashboarding system for customer teams using systems such as Salesforce, Tableau, LookR, Gainsight
- Experience with database use and a working knowledge of database platforms, including MySQL
- Working knowledge of how to gather, analyze and organize data for meeting business requirements
- Results-oriented, attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple objectives and projects.
- Quick learner, curious and strong analytical skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to be able to communicate with customers, peers and management
- Enjoys digging into complex operations
- Takes a high degree of ownership over their work
- Clear communicator with strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments
- Ability to influence by translating data into compelling stories
- Ability to develop managers and teams
Get to know Klaviyo:
Klaviyo is the worlds leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesnt force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. Thats why over 50,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.