Director of Customer Marketing
Are you passionate about creating amazing customer experiences that drive engagement, adoption and satisfaction? Do you live and breathe customer conversations and activities? Do you have the passion to help define a new category in the $300B Cybersecurity market?
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Director of Customer Marketing will have the responsibility of creating and managing customer campaigns and targeted communications to increase renewal, product adoption and customer satisfaction of BitSights customer base. Furthermore, this position will help to grow and champion our internal customer reference program, external customer communities, and strategic customer advisory boards.
This role is highly cross-functional with senior-level visibility. It will work especially closely with our Customer Success, Product Marketing, Product Management and Growth Marketing teams to understand areas of opportunity and to execute customer marketing activities.
Candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and have a passion for relationship building, with strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, including introducing and defending new ideas and campaigns to senior stakeholders.
- Develop measurable cross-functional programs to promote adoption, satisfaction and retention.
- Manage the people and processes for identifying customer target segments and developing appropriate campaigns and communication.
- Leverage data to understand the customer base and what makes our customers successful; develop marketing strategies that ensures customers are on a journey to succeed, from onboarding to expansion
- Build the customer advocacy and reference programs to drive evangelism programs into the customer base.
- Find and cultivate customer advocates and content for case study stories, references, referrals, videos, webinars, websites, blogs, presentations, press releases, and other go-to-market events.
- Collaborate with Field Marketing for customer advisory and customer connect events including promotional plan, agenda and programming, and overall customer experience
- Create customer marketing collateral to support sales, product marketing, customer success, public relations, content, events, and other teams.
- Work cross-functionally to drive shared goals with customer success, account management and the lines of business.
- Measure, monitor and drive improvement against customer retention goals
- Conduct ongoing competitive, partner, and market research and ensure positioning and collateral reflect our strengths.
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise technology marketing and communications; experience in B2B SaaS preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to create, launch and grow a measurable customer marketing program that establishes a strong sense of customer community, loyalty and advocacy.
- Proven track record of creating campaigns, communication and programs that drive thought leadership and customer engagement.
- Experience and success in cultivating programs that translate customer insights into campaigns that generate revenue and retain enterprise accounts.
- Flexibility and ability to shift focus when needed.
- People management with the ability to attract, grow and retain talent