Office Tour Photos
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Director of Customer Implementation leads the installation and on-boarding of customers across the Upserve platform. This includes the installation of our point-of-sale, migration of payment processing, and integration of 3rd party products into Upserve HQ.
- Providing strategic input into the delivery of Upserve products and services
- Monitoring the quality and timeliness of customer implementations
- Systematizing the validation of customer dependencies, including networking and hardware
- Forecasting weekly and monthly revenue projections; providing input into the Operating Plan goals
- Proficiency with data reporting; Salesforce experience highly preferred.
- 7 to 12 years of progressive experience in program and/or implementation management.
- Bachelors Degree in related field, such as business management or computer science
- 5 or more years experience managing a team of managers and individual contributors.
- Prior experience with payments, point-of-sale, hardware, and networking operations highly preferred.
- Professional poise and confidence while communicating with executives
- Committed to a culture of positivism and high performance
- Value feedback, and thrive on constant improvement and learning
- Strong work ethic, and a self-driven desire to succeed
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Upserve is the magic ingredient that helps restaurateurs thrive by putting everything they need in one place. We are a leading restaurant management platform with a cloud-based Point of Sale (POS) system, data and analytics, inventory management and payments processing for small to midsize restaurants. Thousands of restaurants use Upserve to manage relationships with more than 57 million active diners, process over $12 billion in annual sales, and to serve over 36 million meals per month. Being a part of the Upserve team brings a plethora of amazing benefits and here are a few:
Well invest in your career. Upserve is growing quickly, and well give you the opportunity to do the same. Through our internal learning and development resources and our partnership with Vista Equity Partners, youll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the companys evolving needs. We care about your well being.
We pay 100% of your medical and dental insurance coverage, offer tax savings plans for retirement and dependent care, subsidize your transportation costs, offer a generous and inclusive parental leave, and provide catered lunches/meal allowances. We offer competitive compensation packages. Our people matter! We dont ignore the role that compensation has on motivation and performance so we strive to equitably compensate our people.
Weve created an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are a diverse group, so were building a team that is too. Through our various D&I recruitment partnerships, intramural sports, quarterly engagement and feedback surveys, and more. Were building an organization that provides our employees with the emotional and physical space to bring their best selves to work.
Want to know what its like to work at Upserve? Check out our Instagram, Inside Upserve.
Upserve is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to have a team that is as diverse as the industry we serve. We partner with a number of local organizations working to improve access to the tech industry for underrepresented groups. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
More Jobs From