Seismic is seeking a highly motivated Customer Advocacy leader to join our team. The ideal candidate loves working with customers and will be responsible for growing and strengthening our Customer Advocacy Program. This role will be leading a newly formed team and will be focused on bringing to life the success stories of our customer champions and amplifying our customers voice in the marketplace through the creation of customer content, advocacy and engagement opportunities. This position is directly associated with influencing revenue growth, brand building, and retention efforts, through the creation of compelling advocacy relationships that contribute to our customers overall experience and success. Experience working cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing and Customer Success to support growth is a must.
What you will be doing:
As the Director Advocacy & Engagement at Seismic, you will be responsible for Seismics global customer advocacy strategy to drive overall customer engagement and loyalty. This individual will need strong interpersonal, communication, and project management skills in order to organize our Advocacy program, form strong relationships with our top customer influencers, generate sales references and marketing content such as case studies, peer product reviews, written or video testimonials. This role is highly visible and requires regular cross-functional communication across the Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Product organizations.
- Lead customer advocacy program development and activities that start from building enduring customer relationships and extend across new assets and programs that showcase our customers success.
- Own and build program strategies and tactics for customer reference pipeline and asset creation activities that can be leveraged across Seismics business units, in region and globally.
- Contribute best-in-class expertise to operational and continuous process improvement efforts for customer engagement programs, not limited to just advocacy.
- Provide input on the technology needed to streamline the reference process both internally and externally, scaling and maturing our advocacy operations
- Deliver internal stakeholders with fresh and relevant customer content to use to support sales cycles, events, and public activities.
- Gather and analyze data to assess health of customer advocacy efforts and use insights to develop action plans.
- Evangelize and educate internal and external stakeholders on the benefits associated with Customer advocacy activities; activate them to join and/or endorse the program.
- Provide regular updates on progress, gaps and program plans, to customer advocacy stakeholders across the business.
Success will be measured by your ability to increase customer advocacy (including referrals, case studies, testimonials, references), drive pipeline from new and existing customers, increase loyalty and retention through program participation and engagement.
What you bring to the team:
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, a collaborative self-starter, and someone who loves to delight and engage customers to improve their experience and increase loyalty. This individual must possess a customer centric mentality and be comfortable working in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- 8+ years of directly relevant, customer marketing experience managing a Customer Advocacy program and team.
- Proven track record in creating innovative and targeted Customer Advocacy programs that generate results
- Reputation for achieving goals successfully; focusing on winning in the marketplace; impacting the bottom-line; constantly challenging self and others to deliver results; acting with a sense of urgency and seizing opportunities when they arise
- Skilled at creating genuine and relatable customer stories and content, with a focus on great business outcomes
- Clear and direct communicator; Ability to identify, craft and articulate value propositions of the program to both internal and external stakeholders
- Highly organized and efficient with strong project management skills and operational discipline.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills; can be equally effective in both formal and informal settings with senior executives, peers and customers
- Strong experience in B2B software, software-as-a-service, professional services areas preferred
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid sick leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Equity within Seismic in the form of stock options
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is the recognized category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyers journey. More than 600 customers rely on the worlds most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time. Seismic customers such as T. Rowe Price, IBM, American Express, PayPal, Rockwell Automation, and Quest Diagnostics are achieving higher win rates, larger deal sizes, and improved customer retention rates with our solution.
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 900 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held and is a Series F company, valued at over $1B. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
More Jobs From