If youre a seasoned creative looking to lead, inspire, energize and grow a team of creatives to produce world-class design, keep reading.
Were growing our hybrid marketing team to support the venture and help to delight our customers during this exciting phase of growth.
This position is ideal for you have at least 8 years of experience, of which 3 to 5 years have been in a leadership role directing complex commercial design projects at an agency or within an internal design function at a strong brand.
- To generate a consistently high level of creative work across the full spectrum of marketing and media channels. Including ATL, BTL, digital and social media
- Drive innovation and best practice when it comes to all aspects of design
- Work closely with the marketing managers to understand companys vision. Stay informed on trends and developments within the SME and payments ecosystems, as well as the creative performance of our competitors
- Steer our brand and add value through each project and long term strategic planning
- Oversee creative team, including designers, writers, social media and copy
- To work through and oversee the creative process from brief to execution. This will include assessing timings, budgets, key strategic and creative deliverables and ensuring high-quality, error-free work
- To work across all internal functions to deliver stand out work that doesnt just get results, but changes behavior and creates culture. These functions include: Strategy, social media, multimedia, events, digital development and programming, creative and content teams (concept, art direction, design, copy), customer engagement, insights and the greater team
- To review work generated by the creative team to ensure a consistently high standard of output
- To mentor creatives in the team to ensure that they grow in their areas of expertise and ability to deliver outstanding work
- To oversee and approve all print, substrates and production projects
- Do your own ground-breaking, earth-shattering, award-winning work
- Excellent leadership skills. Exceptional listening skills. Outstanding communication skills
- Understanding of what appeals to different audiences/target markets
- Comfortable interacting with various internal teams and external service providers
- An intimate understanding of design, copy, multimedia, and web best practices/guidelines
- A strong understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing concepts with the ability to balance brand, communication and business objectives and priorities
- Knowledge of each step of an ad campaign's process to give the creative team direction, work on schedule and meet our advertising expectations
- Experience with full Adobe Creative suite
- As a leader you will combine first-class design expertise, creativity, thought leadership, commercial acumen with leadership excellence to work with and direct, inspire, lead, all levels of design and creative talent
- You should have at least 8 years experience, of which 3 to 5 years have been in a leadership role directing complex commercial design projects at an agency or within internal design function at a strong brand
- Youve had exposure through work or education to an international creative environment, with special interest on Pan-African creative
Your choice of comprehensive benefits for you and your familys health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
Frequent catered lunch and live product demos
401(k) retirement plan options
Ongoing professional development and cross-training
20 days vacation time, 5 days sick time, 2 floating holidays and 11 company holidays (yes, Patriots Day is a holiday)
2 "Be Gentle" personal days
Company paid parental leave upon hire
Competitive pay, stock options, and annual bonus eligibility
Casual dress and fun office atmosphere
Pre-tax commuter benefits
Stocked groceries in the kitchen
Office location in the heart of Boston with convenience to the MBTA lines
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cogito is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
Authorization to Work
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US.
More Jobs From