Office Tour Photos
Salsify has a lot of stories to tell. We are looking for the right communications leader to spread the word to all the constituencies that count.
Because you are up for defining, shaping and scaling a global strategy to driving influence, building community, and enervating Salsifys category creation and industry leadership. Working closely with the VP of Corporate Marketing and members of the senior executive team, including the co-founders, you will drive the strategy for:
- Influencer Relations: attract and activate a network of non-media influencers through our content and events that are influencing brands, manufacturers, distributors, and investors
- Media Relations: build and maintain relationships with top-tier media influencers that are influencing our target audiences, including proactive and reactive outreach and engagement to grow Salsify brand visibility
- Analyst Relations: collaborate with Product Management to drive strategy; manage relationships and support to establish and maintain Salsify as owner/leader of our category
- Social Media: shape and own Salsifys overall social strategy
We are helping our customers, like LOreal, 3M, Coca Cola, Nestle, and Levi Strauss figure out how to win on the digital shelf. Thats a huge market opportunity. We partner with the worlds biggest retailers. In the past few years, weve invested $50 million in R&D to deliver a platform that created a new product category. A growth path like ours doesnt come alone all that often, and its a wondrous ride to be a part of.
- Salsify is the only Boston-headquartered company to rank in the top 100 of Deloittes Technology Fast 500.
- Over the first nine months of 2019 alone, Salsify increased its annual recurring revenue into its existing customer base by 83%.
- In late 2018, Salsify opened a European office in Portugal that now employs over 25 employees in Lisbon to further support active users across 60 countries.
- We were just named a leader in IDCs first-ever Product Information Management MarketScape.
- Numerous Best Workplace award wins including: Fortune Magazine, Boston Business Journal, Top 50 Cloud Computing to Work for by Glassdoor, and Top 10 Medium-Sized Workplaces by Boston Globe. Most recent recognitions include Comparablys lists for Best Company Culture, Best CEOs, and Best Companies for Women
- Plus, we were placed on Wealthfront's 2020 Career-Launching Companies list (just one of ten companies in Boston)
This is all a result of the incredible faith placed in us by our customers and a tremendous team at Salsify committed to their success. There will be lots more stories to tell about them and us, and you wont ever be bored.
Skills & Qualifications
- 10+ years of corporate communications leadership/management experience; must have experience across public and analyst relations, as well as social and influencer marketing
- Direct experience in enterprise software industry and SaaS
- Demonstrated experience developing global communications strategy and tactics
- Demonstrated expertise in driving multi-channel awareness
- Strong communicator, oral and written, with confidence to develop and present ideas
- Can create strategic vision but also roll up sleeves and get things done
- High degree of creativity, flexibility, energy and enthusiasm
- Adept at managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent planning, organizational and project management skills
More Jobs From