LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes with our solutions focusing on Enterprise Architecture, Cloud Intelligence, Microservice Intelligence and SaaS Intelligence.
LeanIX is not just the product, in fact its a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
LeanIX is growing rapidly and seeking a Director Content Marketing with a demonstrated track record of all facets of content marketing leadership, to be a key player in bringing in new business across all customer segments. This critical role will work closely with all levels of the go-to-market leadership team to shape how we execute ensuring the continued success of our entire organisation. The marketing team is critical to LeanIXs continued revenue growth with content and communications playing a crucial role in the success of sales at LeanIX. Bringing new customers on board to our platform requires excellent technical understanding of Enterprise Architect and Cloud Native market and IT trends, brand understanding, and close partnership with the Sales team.
What is waiting for you?
- Leading and driving global Content strategy and forming the basis of all marketing activities including digital, PR and field events
- Production of quality content, with a sensitivity to technical depth, international markets and awareness of global IT and cloud native trends
- Taking responsibility for and partnering with where appropriate PR and Product Marketing to ensure cohesive messaging
- Establish the concept for the full customer journey and implementing the initiatives to drive this
- Attract, develop, and motivate a team of high-performing content marketers, continually educating your team and seeking innovative solutions
What are we looking for?
- Natural leadership skills, with >3 years experience as a direct manager of teams in a marketing role with a content focus
- Exceptional experience with content creation and research, strategic planning and setting strategies for marketing B2B teams within SaaS industry
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Architecture or Cloud Native technologies
- Hands-on approach to problem-solving
- A world-class communicator
- Fluent in English, proficiency in German and/or French is an advantage
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.