Director of Communications
are a team of bold copywriters, designers, strategists, engineers, UX researchers, data junkies and product visionaries based in downtown Boston. Over the past ten years, weve quietly transformed home security from an outdated, unfriendly industry to something elegant, thoughtful, and beautifully designed. Weve taken on the industry behemoths, were winning, and we want you to join us on our march to victory.
(Oh, and other folks seem to like us a whole lot. CNET, the Wirecutter and PCMag all named us their Editors Choice for home security. Not bad for a days work).
is a big deal. We need your help building relationships with reporters at high-profile outlets. Coming up with next-level ideas for events and activations that earn coverage. Crafting compelling pitches and counter-intuitive, counter-narrative, newsworthy stories. Creating engaging social media content to drive organic interactions.
- 5-10 years experience in a combination of consumer media and in-house or agency public relations roles.
- Background in consumer media as a journalist and/or editor.
- Deep knowledge of media process and how to work with top editors.
- Up-to-date connections within the media industry across consumer press, including blogs and online media.
- Poise, confidence, and an unflappable attitude.