Office Tour Photos
If you or a loved one has ever experienced a major medical event, you know how overwhelming it is to process the flood of information that followswhether its hastily delivered guidance from your doctor, or a pile of paperwork on managing your recovery. And once you get home, it can feel impossible to know where to start, or how to stay on track to reach your health goals.
At Wellframe, were helping healthcare organizations fill this gap, so people can get the holistic resources and support they need to feel their best, outside traditional care delivery settings. Through our patented platform, Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
The Training Lead will be responsible for developing and leading Wellframes client training program. Responsibilities will include developing our onsite and eLearning training strategy, enhancing our curriculum design, and leading or supporting effective, well-coordinated trainings for our payer and provider clients. Trainings will be designed for clinical and non-clinical staff who are responsible for managing patients on the Wellframe platform, as well as their supervisors and trainers. The Training Lead will also be a subject matter expert in client staff workflow discovery and workflow design, partnering with internal Wellframe staff and client teams to understand how the Wellframe solution may complement, enhance, or replace existing workflows.
The Training Lead will be a dynamic leader who is skilled at building training tools and designing trainings that are effective and can scale but also account for the profound change management that our client teams face when adopting digital health management to engage their patients. S/he will be passionate about empowering clinicians with new technologies, relationship management, measurement, and continuous improvement. The Training Lead will report to the VP of Client Strategy and Operations.
Areas of Responsibility:
Develop Training Strategy, Curriculum, and Resources:
- Define and refine strategy and processes to support multiple client trainings -- of varying size & complexity -- at scale across payer and provider markets
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of standardized training plans, resources, tools, and best practices for new clients implementing Wellframes solution and on-going training opportunities for established clients
- Lead the ongoing strategy and design of our training environment, online learning, and train-the-trainer tools
- Research and track new training techniques and methods to support best practices in training delivery and adult learning
Workflow Discovery and Consultation:
- Partner with clients and internal client delivery and service teams in workflow discovery and development to support optimal use of the Wellframe platform
- Build resources to support workflow standardization and processes to ensure client workflows remain up-to-date
- Liaise with Wellframes product and clinical teams on workflow design and product enhancements based on feedback or observations from end users in trainings
Training Execution and Delivery:
- Create training plans for clients that balance the need to meet contractual obligations, account for client-specific requirements, are cost-effective, and optimize staff adoption
- Serve as an expert in Wellframes technology platform and client-specific workflows, as well as how to best communicate this information to clinical audiences
- Create, develop, manage, and deliver Wellframe-led remote and in-person trainings to ensure end users can effectively and confidently use the platform
- Enhance and support train-the-trainer models
- Monitor success metrics to determine effectiveness of trainings and areas in need of improvement
Education, Experience, & Skills Required:
- Bachelors degree required; Clinical degree or 5+ years of experience working directly with clinicians is required
- 10+ years of relevant experience in building and managing training organizations including: program development and delivery, instructional design, and/or curriculum development, preferably in a healthcare technology setting
- Experience creating and providing training programs to clinicians, especially nurses
- Experience collaborating with trainers to design, lead, and evaluate trainings
- Experience with LMS or other eLearning environments and deployments
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills, including the ability to create quality materials (e.g., Word, PowerPoint,, etc.)
- Proficient in workflow development tools (e.g., Visio, LucidChart)
- Experience managing team budgets, P&Ls, and capacity planning
- Ideally hold a nursing qualification
Behaviors & Abilities Required:
- Dynamic and engaging facilitator who establishes rapport quickly with all levels of client staff and backgrounds, especially nurses
- Focused on building training programs that are scalable and promote staff adoption
- Passionate and skilled at making new technology feel approachable for staff of varying comfort levels with new technologies and change
- Work style that reflects Wellframes Core Values of Tenacity, Collaboration, and Humility
- Must be willing to travel 30-50%
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
More Jobs From