Director, Client Strategy & Operations, Health Plans
If you or a loved one has ever experienced a major medical event, you know how overwhelming it is to process the flood of information that followswhether its hastily delivered guidance from your doctor, or a pile of paperwork on managing your recovery. And once you get home, it can feel impossible to know where to start, or how to stay on track to reach your health goals.
At Wellframe, were helping healthcare organizations fill this gap, so people can get the holistic resources and support they need to feel their best, outside traditional care delivery settings. Through our patented platform, Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
The Client Strategy and Operations (CSO) team leads the transformation of member-facing services with our clients through our mobile-enabled technology, analytics, and innovative approaches to workflow redesign - either directly with payors and providers or through medical device, behavioral health, and other healthcare partners. This team is responsible for successfully implementing the Wellframe solution with new clients, managing ongoing client relationships, and identifying opportunities for account growth and expansion. We continuously work to improve the experience of client staff and member end-users of the Wellframe solution and to exceed overall account metrics of success. As a team, we have a lot of fun in what we do, are data-driven in our approach, have a passion for health and health care, and never stop working to make our clients successful in their path to innovating services for their members.
The Director is responsible for strategic account management of health plan accounts and will have primary accountability for setting the strategic direction, performance targets, and overall success of the account. The Director will navigate clients through change management and tech-enabled transformation of member-facing services to meet client goals, improve the member outcomes, and enhance effectiveness of member-facing services. This individual will evaluate and communicate client performance relative to mutually defined goals and success measures. The Director will identify opportunities to expand the breadth and depth of our solution offerings within those accounts and share information relative to account performance and market insights to impact product, clinical, and service developments. The Director will excel in relationship-building, strategic thinking, written and verbal communication, problem solving, and navigating complex situations.
Client Strategic Account Management:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with senior client stakeholders to ensure client success, value delivered, and referenceability
- Partner with Client Operations Managers to drive tech-enabled transformation of clients clinical and member engagement service lines by aligning client and Wellframe goals and vision
- Manage all contracts and contractual obligations for assigned accounts
- Develop targets for all assigned accounts, track, and manage to them holding both the client and Wellframe teams accountable to them and regularly report out on progress
- Proactively identify and execute upon opportunities/strategies to increase client engagement, performance, and account revenue growth
- Coordinate with Sales lead toward renewal and expansion opportunities
Internal Strategy & Operations:
- Become an expert in Wellframes software, data, and service solutions
- Leverage client data and user feedback to share insights with Wellframe team to support Wellframes solution innovation
- Partner with CSO leadership to develop the tools and processes to build and enable a best-in-class Client Strategy & Operations team
- Support development of cross-client best practices for client stakeholders and product end users
- Advocate for client needs internally, create visibility into critical client goals and milestones, and work collaboratively with other internal teams to achieve outcomes
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelors degree
- 8+ years of experience in client relationship management or consulting
- Deep knowledge of health plans as well as the health care landscape trends impacting plans and their stakeholders
- Accountable, proactive, and thoughtful with high attention to detail and strong strategic and analytical problem-solving capability
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Embraces Wellframe values of tenacity, collaboration, and humility
- Must be Boston-based or willing to relocate
- Must be willing to travel up to 30%
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.