Office Tour Photos
Panorama Education, based in Boston, is a fast-growing technology startup focused on radically improving education. Today, 900 school systems serving ten million students have adopted the Panorama platform as paying customers including the entire states of Iowa and Hawaii as well as large districts like New York City, San Francisco, and Dallas. School systems turn to Panorama to ensure that each child is getting the support they need, so that more students succeed in school, graduate, and go on to college. Panorama helps educators monitor how students are doing across academics, attendance, behavior, and college readiness, and then coordinate action to support each child. Panoramas platform also helps educators collect data about non-academic factors that are key to each childs success in school and in life, such as social-emotional skills, safety, teacher-student relationships, and family engagement. Panorama has raised $45 million from Emerson Collective, YCombinator, Spark Capital, Owl Ventures, SoftTech, and others.
- Lead, develop, and manage the team of Client Success Managers (CSMs) serving districts with more than 5,000 students
- Set the short term and long-term strategy for the Client Success team to scalably grow Client Engagement (as a proxy for value and impact) across our Client Base for the 2000 largest districts in the United States
- Prioritize Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in building systems and processes internally and externally in accordance with Panoramas DEI vision.
- Design, track, and grow performance metrics at individual and team levels
- Work cross-functionally with the Account Director team to ensure high renewal rates, and grow expansion in this client base
- Problem solve and continuously improve on the technical delivery process for the Client Success team in collaboration with our engineering and product teams
- Capacity plan and build a CSM team structure that is effectively able to support clients throughout the year and scale in peak periods
- Organize and lead collaborative professional development opportunities and documentation to build skills among CSMs to increase Client Engagement
- Set goals for client engagement and scale and workload of team, track progress and iterate to support continuous improvement across the team
- Deeply understand our products, how they come together, and work to grow engagement across each of them
- Aggressively and creatively seek ways to scale (through product, client support, service delivery, changes in our delivery model, alternative pricing proposals, etc.)
What Were Looking For:
- Experience in using data to understand, track progress and solve problems
- Ability to build a strong, positive, and results-driven culture
- Demonstrated experience in leading teams centering Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Ability to set Client Success strategy including new products and new metrics
- Demonstrated track record of identifying organization needs and continuously improving systems and processes
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally to set and achieve shared goals
- Ability to adapt and respond to changing business needs; can build a vision without perfect information and lead teams through change
- Drive to continue to learn more about clients, the challenges they face, and how Panorama can help serve them
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; weve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More Jobs From