Director of Client Development
We are seeking a highly intelligent, innovative and motivated hunter sales executive who has experience selling multi-million dollar enterprise business applications to the Fortune 100 by thoughtfully conceiving and executing against strategic account plans, building senior executive relationships, and driving consensus across a jury of IT, security and business executives.Cogito helps large organizations improve the the behavioral intelligence of sales and service agents to improve sales outcomes and customer service experience. Our solution is in use at some of the worlds leading financial services, insurance and healthcare organizations to improve NPS by up to 25%, and agent engagement by up to 60%, improving both customer and agent retention.
Our solution integrates with enterprise telephony, CRM and analytics solutions, and although our product is highly intuitive and easy to use, it involves organizational and behavioral change management across agent and supervisor teams including a novel approach to measuring customer satisfaction and managing agent performance. Our buyers are the senior most leadership within customer service operations, customer experience and workforce management at the worlds largest companies.
- Plan and execute strategic account development strategies and help our customers invest in our software platform
- Work cross functionally with our technology and behavioral science solution teams to help customers understand our core value proposition and how they can succeed with Cogito
- Lead key customer operations discovery sessions, and develop the right sized solution approach for each customer
- Must have 8+ years of experience in multi-million dollar sales campaigns
- Must have enterprise business application sales or solution consulting experience in a new category solution in an early adopter market
- Must be comfortable presenting to and working with the most senior business executives across customer service and operation
- Understanding of large contact centers
- Enterprise Workforce Management experience is a plus
- You are self-sufficient and comfortable in startup environments
- Youre able to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- You can prioritize tasks and activities across multiple accounts.
- You are detail oriented and able to meet objectives in a rapidly changing environment
Your choice of comprehensive benefits for you and your familys health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
Frequent catered lunch and live product demos
401(k) retirement plan options
Ongoing professional development and cross-training
20 days vacation time, 5 days sick time, 2 floating holidays and 11 company holidays (yes, Patriots Day is a holiday)
2 "Be Gentle" personal days
Company paid parental leave upon hire
Competitive pay, stock options, and annual bonus eligibility
Casual dress and fun office atmosphere
Pre-tax commuter benefits
Stocked groceries in the kitchen
Office location in the heart of Boston with convenience to the MBTA lines
Cogito is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Cogito Corporation (i.e. H1-B visa, F-1 visa/OPT, TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).