Tomorrow.ios Partner Team works with some of the largest organizations on earth to deliver disruptive integrated technology solutions that save lives. The Director of Channel & Alliances will be focused on driving business through our integrated solutions and marketplaces amongst our most strategic partner communities. In this role you will be on the front line driving engagement with our partners ensuring we launch, enable, execute, and grow our partner business.
Youll be focused on managing our existing strategic partnerships by being both the point of contact and a resource to represent partner needs across internal departments at Tomorrow.io ensuring the successful deployment of new partner integrations and partner marketplaces. You will be the advocate of our partners both internally in our organization and externally to our customers.
At Tomorrow.io the Director of Channels & Alliances will report to the Vice President of Channels & Alliances and play a key role in making sure we are building the biggest weather platform in the world. Youll need to have a customer centric mindset where you focus on identifying joint targets with our partners and collaborating internally across all departments to make the delivery of our solutions successful.
As a Director of Channels & Alliances at Tomorrow.io, youll:
- Exceed growth expectations for partnership revenue goals
- Identify joint business within partner community
- Identify key stakeholders within our partner accounts to drive activity within our target end customers
- Enablement our partners through developing programs for education and sell through initiatives
- Coordinate Partner Marketing efforts
- Configure and manage our presence on partner hosted web pages and marketplaces
- Drive value for our sales team and our end customers through delivering integrated solutions
- Help shape and define our integration roadmap by identifying needs from our sales team and gaps in our product offerings
- Strap in for the ride of your life!
What you bring:
- 5+ years Strategic Alliances, Channel Management, or Strategic Account Management experience in high growth technology organizations
- A clear record of achieving key success metrics, quota attainment, and overcoming partner relationship barriers
- Ability to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to network and advocate internally across our organization to support the partner initiatives
- Experience selling disruptive, first-to-market tech (preferably SaaS or API-based)
- Organizational skills and discipline in using productivity tools, such as a CRM, LMS, Partner Portals
- A superior work ethic to drive customer satisfaction and and sales attainment
- Strong presentation, planning and time management skills
- An open mind and willingness to work creatively with large organizations both domestically and internationally
So if you love working with partners and are excited by game-changing technologies, this team is for you.
If you have reached this point and you are super excited but not sure you check all the boxes - we still want to speak with you! Your passion is priceless. Other things can be learned.
Tomorrow.io is helping Countries, Businesses and Individuals better manage their Climate Security Challenges. Fully customizable to any industry impacted by the weather, customers around the world including Uber, Delta, Ford, National Grid and more use Tomorrow.io to dramatically improve operational efficiency. Tomorrow.io was built from the ground up to help teams predict the business impact of weather, streamline team communication and action plans, improve productivity, and optimize profit margins.
Space: In case you have not heard, we are also going to space with our Operation Tomorrow Space initiative. We are building the first-of-its-kind proprietary satellites equipped with radar, and launching them into space to improve weather forecasting technology for everyone on Earth.
How we roll: We work in an one office environment. We believe that magic happens when people work together. Together also includes Zoom meetings, flexible hours and unlimited vacation days. Your success is achieved by your impact and deliveries and not by the hours you put in. We believe in transparency and directness, putting work before ego and empathy. We grow fast and move faster but we always see people first. Each person has their own career growth path for we believe that the only way for the company to grow is if you grow.