Director, Channel Management
About the Position
The Channel Manager identifies partners and develops sales opportunities or set of target accounts. The Channel Managers primary responsibility is to contribute new customers and drive revenue through these channels. A successful Channel Manager is a self-starting closer who can motivate partner engagement, contribute to building bigger pipelines and close more enterprise business for Company.
We look for business athletes who are aggressive team players - hungry, nimble and intelligent - with the ability and willingness to close a mix of complex enterprise and more transactional deals.
Identify and develop Partner relationships that can be contributors to Company revenue growth
Work with partners and sales teams to develop and close sales
Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling
Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
Meet and exceed all quarterly objectives and revenue growth targets
Develop Partner engagement in Companys sales cycle - from lead generation to closure.
Manage internally and with Partners pipeline expectations for monthly and quarterly results
Develop business plan for Partner expansion and growth and present the business plan during quarterly review sessions
Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal forecasting system (SFDC)
Self-generate leads from a personal rolodex, referral partners, and regional networking events
Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention throughout the Implementation and Support experience
Demonstrated experience building partnering strategies that lead to revenue growth
A proven sales leader, hunter and closer
10+ years of outside enterprise software sales experience
Experience in teaming sales process engaging multiple organizations to meet objectives
Strong preference for Contact Center Software Sales
Proven track record of sales excellence
Knowledge of territory/accounts assigned preferred Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
- Your choice of comprehensive benefits for you and your - dependents effective on date of hire; health, dental, vision, flexible spending, life insurance, disability, additional voluntary supplemental life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- 20 days vacation time, 5 days sick time, 2 floating holidays and 11 company holidays
- 2 "Be Gentle" personal days
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Competitive pay and bonus eligibility
- Stock options via equity grants
- Ongoing professional development and cross-training
- Company paid parental leave upon hire
- Office Optional policy where Cogicians choose where they work either primarily remote, primarily in office or hybrid
- Ability to support Cogicians anywhere in the US through our Office Optional policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Resource Groups
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cogito is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
Authorization to Work
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US.