Office Tour Photos
Brandwatch is the worlds pioneering digital consumer intelligence suite, helping over 2,000 of the worlds most admired brands and agencies including Unilever, Walmart and Dell to make insightful, data-driven business decisions.
The company has made three acquisitions to date: PeerIndex (2013), BuzzSumo (2017) as a standalone content marketing platform, and Qriously (2019) to add global survey capabilities. Additionally, the company was bolstered by its merger with Crimson Hexagon (2018) to create the most comprehensive AI-powered social intelligence solution.
Brandwatch has offices around the globe including Brighton, Boston, New York, London, Berlin, Stuttgart, Paris, Madrid, Sydney and Singapore.
About this role
Following the merger of the Brandwatch and Crimson Hexagon businesses late in 2018, and as we continue our global expansion, we are now looking to hire a Director of Business Systems, reporting to the VP, Business Operations.
This role will be responsible for all our major systems, processes and tools related to the Go To Market functions, i.e., Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success. This role will be responsible for the effective management of existing systems and take a leadership role in the evolution of systems to enable Brandwatch to achieve rapid growth. Support a global business by leading and developing a team of operational professionals charged with the following responsibilities:
- Working closely with each business area and being the key stakeholder in providing them with the detailed and optimised process workflows
- Determine best in class solutions to support each business group and implement and support solutions to the teams on an ongoing basis
- Own the technology vision for the Go To Market functions, including vendor evaluation and selection for all relevant systems and tools, as well as budget creation and ongoing management of systems spend
- Work in partnership with IT to ensure that any back office systems (e.g., Netsuite) are seamlessly integrated with our other CRM systems where feasible and that any process gaps are identified and addressed
- Analyse Go To Market processes and identify opportunities to increase efficiency by automating, minimising and offloading low value activities
- Ensure that every system implementation and/or feature/function roll out is well planned and executed, including appropriate testing, user training, and post-implementation support
- Evaluate tool usability and drive improvements and adoption on a continuous basis
- Support and drive technology adoption across all Go To Market employees, overseeing compliance and management through technology, identifying and leveraging champions within each organisation.
- Work with executive stakeholders within the Go To Market organisations to agree key priorities for the Business Systems team and provide comprehensive updates on projects as they progress
What you should have
- 10-15 years of equivalent experience in business operations with a deep focus on Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success systems, processes and tools.
- Experience in mapping and analysing business processes, understanding use cases for key systems and developing business requirements
- Experience working with and supporting global teams
- Professional with strong organisational, communication, and technical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders across all levels within the organisation
- Ability to manage projects effectively, identifying and meeting key milestones
- Experience with key Go To Market systems such as Salesforce.com, Marketo, Gainsight, and Outreach, as well as Business Intelligence and data warehousing, forecasting, compensation administration, CPQ and billing tools
- It would be desirable if you have knowledge of Netsuite also
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a customizable set of benefits, including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K/retirement funds, generous paid vacation, and commuter benefits.
Culture:Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 10 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyones voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch in Boston operates with the highest level of integrity and keep our code of ethics in mind for everything that we do. Our light-filled office has a kitchen bursting with snacks, fresh fruit, and fridge stocked with drinks and, of course, coffee.