More than 60% of online businesses have plans to participate in the marketplace platform economy, and for good reason: platform companies are twice as profitable and benefit from more sustainable growth, resilience and agility.
Mirakls mission is simple. We help our clients seize this platform opportunity by providing the unrivaled expertise, technology, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakls latest $300M fundraising values Mirakl at $1.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1,000 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years.
As Mirakl continues to grow, were committed to staying true to our core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.
- The leading marketplace SaaS platform, at the heart of digital transformation, for the world's most forward-thinking organizations
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence, and 350+ employees in 11 countries with offices in Paris, Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bordeaux, Sydney and So Paulo
- Enabling over 300 of the worlds leading companies including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, Metro, The Kroger Co., Satair, Siemens Mobility, Tetra Pak, and Toyota Material Handling to accelerate their digital transformation with a business model that is adaptive to a changing business landscape
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Director of Business Consulting for the B2C market segment.
WHO YOU ARE
Youre a doer who is focused on outcomes and results. You like to dig into tough challenges, roll up your sleeves, and get your hands dirty working through solutions. Youre not afraid of tackling problems head on, and bring an analytical, data-driven mindset to your work. When it comes to B2C markets, you have an established expertise and insight into how these companies do business today. You know how to help businesses change their course, innovate, and adopt new business models. You are curious, have a growth mindset, and a desire to lead successful teams within your organization.
WHAT YOULL DO
- Manage a portfolio of Retail and Direct to Consumer customers with a clear focus on making these customers successful in their adoption and utilization of the Mirakl platform.
- Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders within our clients' organizations and be identified as a key strategic advisor.
- Establish commercial action plans that will allow your clients to maximize the performance of their Marketplace from development through to scale up.
- Act as a subject matter expert on change management initiatives.
- Formulate and present Quarterly Business Reviews to key executive stakeholders outlining performance, opportunities for growth, and potential blockers.
- Work to define the B2C playbook (approach, processes, best practices, and key metrics) to approach this market segment and successfully grow the business.
- Manage a team of Business Consultants by partnering with them to develop customized action plans maximizing their clients success through support and knowledge sharing.
- Bachelor's degree with 12+ years of operating experience inside Retail or Direct to Consumer companies coupled with experience working as a Management Consultant.
- Experience with Direct To Consumer eCommerce strategies and procurement processes. Specific knowledge in marketplace business models is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, demonstrated ability to present to executives, drive consensus, and champion change.
- Ability to adapt and navigate large client organizations and create strong business relationships with client key stakeholders.
- Experience and desire to lead teams and develop people.