The world loves Postgres. If you work with developers or data scientists or anyone wrangling data, youll probably see a sticker with the tusks and trunk of the Postgres elephant on the lid of a nearby laptop. EDB has a lot to do with that.
Weve been major contributors to Postgres since the beginning, and we are proud to call thousands of boundary pushing customers our partners. Proud though we are, we are not resting on our laurels. Theres plenty of work to do. The good news is that everything we do will impact Postgres, which is to say that it will impact the world. No pressure.
Director - Americas Partners
Note: This person can be located anywhere on the East Coast of the U.S.
We seek a Director - Americas Partners. In this role, you will be responsible for the development of our partners across the Americas region. The role reports directly to the VP, Global Channels and Alliances. The position is hands on with full individual responsibility to drive revenue from across our various partners in the region. You'll devise and manage enablement and communication, create strategic co-initiatives, and oversee tactical projects and co-marketing projects. This will require the candidate to garner support and manage resources internally across the sales and delivery operations at EDB as well as with the client.
- Work with and report to the senior partner team to build revenue generating plans and develop new plans across the territory to ensure alignment of EDB business goals
- Work closely with regional sales, PS and the technology teams to further develop the EDB platform fit within the partner's core business model
- Create, support, track, and measure all sales initiatives with partners using our CRM system, Salesforce.com
- Design, implement, and execute business and GTM plans for each partner and build effective measurements that clearly show revenue milestones are being met
- Ensure partner teams are suitably trained and enabled to drive incremental revenue
- Manage partner relationships at Executive, Sales, and Technical levels
- Provide on-going communication and reporting to the global management team
- Develop and manage partners to effectively scale out our partner ecosystem across regions throughout the Americas
- 10+ years of experience of delivering incremental revenue via the direct management of partners
- 10+ years of experience in high-tech sales, with particular reference to working with influential stake-holders from partners
- A track record of achieving individual and company revenue goals
- Demonstrated lengthy tenure experience and solid results working strategically and evangelizing with large SIs, Technology Vendors and ISVs and local resellers
- Solid working knowledge and experience with the database or other infrastructure software products, either directly or from a competitive perspective is desirable
- Strong team player with an exceptional ability to work in a matrix team environment
- Solid program management and business development skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Willingness to travel across the region (post-COVID)
We know it takes a unique mix of people and skills to help us in our mission to supercharge Postgres, and we understand that not everyone will check every box. Wed love to hear from you and we want you to apply!
EDB is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. EDB was built on a commitment to trust and respect each other and to embrace an array of people and ideas. These values remain at the center of our culture and are key to our companys integrity.