Director, Account Management
The Director, Account Manager will play a fundamental role in achieving our revenue retention, bookings growth and client satisfaction objectivesin selling to and supporting existing accounts. You will work exclusively with select SHYFT customers with the objective of renewing existing business at or above par, upsell add-on business, cross-sell to other business units / brands, and expand to additional solutions by building deeper strategic relationships. You will manage the customer relationship in conjunction with our Professional Services team from sale through renewal, helping you manage accounts to attain maximum value from their SHYFT purchases.
We are seeking a highly motivated sales / services professional with a proven track record ofselling cloud based solutions to install base accounts, and a history of delivering large-scale solutions to enterprise customers while delighting them. The ideal candidate will have experience in delivering professional services in life sciences organizations and will have a strong understanding of commercial and/or clinical business concepts for Life Science companies.
- Create Raving Fans across internal teams (Product, Marketing, Professional Services, Solution Architecture, etc) and your customer territory
- Development of strategic sales plan to effectively and efficiently cover and expand assigned accounts Drive internal knowledge of the customers market strategy
- Develop strong working knowledge of SHYFTs products and market solutions and competitive differentiation
- Obtain renewals for assigned accounts
- Responsible for upselling and cross-selling into assigned accounts
- Aggressively prospect and generate new executive relationships within assigned accounts
- Partner with Professional Services Director to consult with and advise large, strategic SHYFT customers resulting in increased adoption, success and Enterprise wide deployment
- Support value management / realization aspects for assigned accounts
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years of quota carrying experience with a SaaS / Cloud-based application software company
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Account Management or professional services delivery management
- Track record of consistently over-achieving quota
- Experience closing complex sales cycles in a consultative manner
- Ability to develop strong internal relationships and partner cross functionally to achieve account goals
- Deep understanding of healthcare and life science applications and/or industry concepts with focus on commercial and/or business units
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
- Bachelors Degree in the Life Sciences, Business or Computer Science preferred, or equivalent relevant experience
SHYFT Core Values
- We hire based on a 'fit first' philosophy and focus on candidates who exemplify our core values over skillset alone. At SHYFT, we believe every employee at every level is an innovator. We want all employees to bring their 'A game' to work every day and focus on the delivery of a truly amazing customer experience. We believe this is best done by embracing the team, all the while having fun.
- SHYFT Analytics, a Medidata company, is the leading platform for commercial and real-world data analytics, with products designed specifically for the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industry. SHYFTs data analytics platform is the most efficient and scalable way to transform massive amounts of complex healthcare data into on-demand clinical and commercial insight. SHYFT is headquartered in Boston with offices in San Francisco and New York City. Learn more about SHYFT at www.shyftanalytics.com, or follow the company on Twitter @SHYFTAnalytics or LinkedIn.
- Competitive compensation
- Generous rewards program
- Vacation PolicyHoliday pay
- Vision401KAD&D and Life Insurance
- Company Outings/Social Events
- Visit ShyftAnalytics.com for more information.