Liaison, recently named to Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work, offers the following:
A place to work with fun, smart, collaborative and driven people. Liaison is unique in that we are an established and stable company but have that fast-paced energy and feel of a start-up. Our SaaS based admissions management software and services helps millions of students take the next step in their academic career and is utilized by over 5,000 academic programs!!
The Director of Account Management will be assigned a portfolio of clients and will lead them through implementation for our entire suite of software solutions. The implementation process requires partnering and collaborating with each new client as well as Client Delivery, Training, and Support to enable successful implementation. You will be responsible for ensuring customers are proficient in using Liaison products and services. You will also be responsible for maintaining strong, long-lasting and positive account relationships and making sure your portfolio of clients receive a high level of customer service as it relates to day-to-day operations.
Effectively communicating with clients to gain an understanding of their needs and internal processes is paramount. Additionally, it is essential to have strong project management skills to ensure that all aspects of the implementation are effectively coordinated, move forward smoothly and are completed in a timely manner.
- Consultatively work with clients to define their requirements and product needs, and to guide them through the set-up process for given product
- Work with clients to determine workflows, documents, and procedures to manage successful implementation and verify proper product usage
- Ensure portfolio of clients are successful in realizing the value of Liaison products and services as a domain expert in Admissions.
- Proactively consult and guide clients leveraging best practices and past experiences to drive the best outcomes using Liaison products and services.
- Deliver top quality customer service throughout the implementation process
- Build strong relationships with client team members, work successfully under pressure, maintain positive attitude, and meet client project deadlines in an efficient and professional manner
- Provide support to customers, answering questions on function and usage of product
- 5+ years of Technical and/or Project Management, Account Management or other successful client facing experience
- Exceptional collaborative abilities. Proven experience in working cross-functionally across an organization. Ability to collaborate effectively at all levels and functions.
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to successfully prioritize multiple responsibilities for multiple projects, with effective and timely follow-up
- Expertise in college admissions and enrollment processes, especially at the graduate level
- Knowledge of CAS preferred
- Able to set customer expectations, communicate internally to ensure onboarding tasks are on schedule, offer suggestions to mitigate risks to avoid delays
- Must be comfortable leading multiple products/projects simultaneously and demonstrating configured applications.
- Strong analytical skills, including understanding and troubleshooting software product configurations
- Communicate effectively with excellent verbal and written skills
- Perform some on-site client work, including the ability to travel
More Jobs From