About the Job
Were thrilled to announce that were hiring to grow our team and our products! 3Play Media offers the unique opportunity to work in a company that offers both a startup-minded size and culture while being robustly backed by a steady stream of customers and projects. Every day, our system processes hundreds of hours of video content, improving and expanding the way people consume online media and making more of the webs video content accessible.
The Director of Account Management, will lead a team of Account Managers focused on developing and nurturing existing 3Play customers. The successful candidate will have experience leading and growing a team who pride themselves on delivering superior customer service, hitting growth and retention targets, and maintaining a strong team culture. The Director of Account Management will report to the SVP, Sales & Account Management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hire, train, and manage a team of Account Managers
- Drive the team to hit quarterly targets for retaining and growing 3Play customers
- Identify opportunities and coach team on prioritizing activities
- Instill sales methodologies and playbooks for existing customer base
- Utilize organization mapping to uncover and drive future growth opportunities
- Coach reps to foster relationships and develop a deep understanding of customers to ensure success
- Contribute strategically to organizational goals
- Collaborate with sales, product, and marketing teams to drive programs and promotions as well as communicate product updates
- Hold team accountable to KPIs while maintaining a friendly and competitive environment
- Find creative ways to drive activity and results
- Motivate team and leads by example
- 5-10 years of experience in Sales or Account Management, 4-5 years experience in a management role
- Experience hiring, managing, mentoring, coaching, & scaling a successful team
- Previous focus on Enterprise level sales and account management
- A proven track record of success and quota achievement
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and customer first mindset
- A multi-tasker with strong organization and selling skills
- Positive, confident, and dynamic attitude
- Experience with online video and media a plus
About the Company
3Play Media is a rapidly growing, profitable technology company with a startup culture making a huge impact on the way people consume online media. We provide premium captioning, transcription, audio description, and translation solutions to over 5,000 higher ed, enterprise, media, and government customers. Our goal is to simplify the workflow through flexible APIs, a secure online account system, and integrations with a multitude of players, platforms, and lecture capture systems. We got our start in 2008 out of MIT Sloan and we are based in Boston, MA.
We have an awesome work environment! Our team is hard working, laid back, and fun. There are no politics or wasteful meetings and projects get done quickly and efficiently. The team is dedicated to building a successful company. We have a spacious office with lots of natural light located in the North End. The work we do is fun, interesting, and gratifying. Your work will have a direct impact on our companys success.
3Play Media is located in Boston, MA North Washington St on the Green & Orange line and near North Station. We are in the heart of Bostons thriving North End District. We are located near some of the best restaurants and surrounded by Bostons buzzing tech scene.
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K matching program
- Paid vacation, birthday, volunteer days, and sick leave
- Disability and life insurance
- Charitable contribution matching program
- Transportation subsidy
- Company sponsored social events
- Snacks and beverages provided