Something Digital has recently joined forces with Rightpoint, a global experience leader and a Genpact company. Now called Rightpoint Commerce.
Genpact, a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation, today announced the expansion of its experience business, Rightpoint, with the acquisition of Something Digital. The addition of Something Digitals deep commerce expertise to Rightpoints customer experience leadership, will further enable the companys ability to drive experience-led transformation at scale for clients across industries.
Something Digital is an interactive agency with offices around the US. We have spent close to 20 years developing customer software, eCommerce sites, intranets, and websites for diverse clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
Something Digital is looking for Digital Strategist. Currently, this role is 100% remote. US Based Candidates only.
We have offices in New York City (HQ), Los Angeles, CA and West Palm Beach, FL.
Being a Digital Strategist on the Rightpoint Commerce team (formally Something Digital) means having the best of both worldsyou get to work on complex projects for high-profile clients while, at the same time, reap the benefits of working on a small team. As a Digital Strategist youll play a critical role in all stages of a project, so you must be a self-motivated and effective problem solver who can prioritize and manage a challenging workload. You would report directly to the Lead Digital Strategist and work closely with project managers, designs, and engineers. A good fit for our team would be someone with a sense of humor, good attitude, ability to roll with the punches, and willingness to go the extra mile.
Well need you to:
- Work with the client to gather Digital Strategy project requirements
- Draft Digital Strategy specifications
- Implement product feeds, tags/pixels, event tracking, 301 redirects and canonicals, and set up Enhanced Ecommerce in Google Analytics
- Provide guidance on SEO best practices for new site launches
- Perform Digital Strategy Quality Assurance (QA)
- Solve complex Digital Strategy problems
- Lead and participate in meetings (client & internal)
- Perform SEO audits and provide strategic recommendations
- Mentor junior digital strategists
- Work with the team to improve Digital Strategy process
- Provide strong knowledge of schema.org and JSON-LD
- Understand how to reduce crawl budget, remediate site performance issues, and implement 301 redirects
- Optimize robots.txt files, implement canonical tags, and identify/fix redirect loops
- Ensure that various clients on Shopify and Magento (Adobe Commerce) comply with SEO best practices
- Develop reports to track progress and value
- Present findings to clients and internal team members in a clear, succinct way
- Work on technical SEO initiatives using tools like SEMrush and Screaming Frog
You must have:
- Preferred field of study: Digital Marketing, Business, Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, General Assembly Technical SEO Certification, Data Science
- Strong project management skills
- Proficiency with SEMrush or equivalent (e.g., MOZ, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl)
- Experience creating product feeds for Magento and Shopify
- Experience with implementing 301 redirects
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization with B2C and B2B ecommerce websites
- Experience with complex pixel implementation in Google Tag Manager with custom dataLayers
- Experience with set up and maintenance of analytics tools like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console, Google Merchant Center, or BrightEdge
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Experience with keyword research and competitive analysis
- Knowledge of schema.org and JSON-LD
- Experience with strategizing and implementing Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Experience with Digital Strategy Quality Assurance (QA)
Itd be great if you had:
- Experience spearheading SEO initiatives during a site upgrade or migration
- Google Analytics IQ and experience with GA4
- Experience and/or certification with Adobe Analytics
- Experience and/or certification with AB Tasty
- Experience with Klayvio and/or general email strategy and best practices
Apply if you:
- Enjoy a challenge and are looking to grow
- Want to work on diverse projects and platforms
- Are excited to work on high profile brands with complex requirements
- Are you looking for a company that places value on training and skills development!!