What you'll do:
- You exceed all team targets for revenue, close/conversion rate, CSAT, and more
- You are a driver, someone who pushes themselves to do more, make more, be more
- You are a hands-on leader with excellent interpersonal skills
- You demonstrate a sense of urgency and have a proven track record of exceeding targets and strong employee engagement.
- You have outstanding oral and written communication skills
- You will develop a team of 3-4 frontline sales managers and help them to exceed all sales targets
- You will support the vision/mission of B2C Sales in all employee/customer interactions
- You will work cross-functionally with leaders and departments throughout the organization to enable sales improvements that affect multiple areas of the business
- You will use your analytical mind to identify trends and work to close performance gaps
- You efficiently manage your time and always put the employee & customer experience first
What attributes should I possess?
- You are engaging and can leverage your personality to quickly connect with your team
- You are competitive and self-motivated
- You solve problems by thinking critically and creatively
- You thrive while working in a fast-paced environment
- You think like an entrepreneur
- You possess strong motivational skills and lead others through passion and experience
- You always respond with professionalism and courtesy to all customer inquiries, requests or complaints
- You have the ability to engage employees at all levels and listen with empathy and understanding
What You'll Need:
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 5+ years of sales management experience, preferably in a solutions-based selling environment such as B2B/SaaS, Direct Sales, or Retail and/or a masters degree in a relevant field
- Experience in leading a team of 50+ people
- Clear demonstration of your analytical abilities during the interview process (case-study)
- Regular and reliable attendance
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.