iRobot is seeking a talented Digital Project Manager to own the formation, communication, and on time delivery of exciting digital features across our global Digital Technology portfolio of platforms, including eCommerce, CMS, and others. This person will be a critical point of intersection within the organization, and act as a key driver in the creation of new processes and strategic initiatives.
In addition to having laser focus on producing outstanding work, the successful candidate will be comfortable working within an energetic environment and getting as excited as we do about steering a global leader in consumer robotics to new heights!
Essential Functions/ Job Duties
As an integral part of the digital technology team, you will be:
- Taking ownership of the Digital Technology work backlog and forming new and improved methods of issue management and communication.
- Acting as the primary point of contact on support issues, triaging urgency, and ensuring all parties are communicated with on status until resolution.
- Working closely with both the internal Digital Technology team and external agencies in driving the completion of digital features, as defined by stakeholder-approved requirements.
- Leading all agile ceremonies, such as daily standup, grooming, retros, etc.
- Collaborating with team members in the formation of requirements for new digital products, features, and issues.
- Interfacing closely with teams and groups within the global iRobot organization, including IOT, Digital Experience, eCommerce, App, and more.
- Generating reports and analytics around team performance and publishing status updates in partnership with other teams as necessary.
- 2-3 years in a Project Management.
- Desire to learn Agile methodology if they do not have exposure to the workflow.
- Prior experience working closely with digital technology/web technical teams is required.
- Prior experience managing multiple workstreams is required.
- Prior experience with Atlassian tools such as Jira and Confluence is required. Familiarity with roadmap software tools such as Aha! is ideal.
- Experience with an enterprise CMS (ex: Sitecore) and SaaS platforms (ex: Salesforce Commerce Cloud & Oracle Service Cloud) is preferred.
- Prior experience with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, etc) preferred.
More Jobs From