Are you interested in design thinking, learning how to solve problems in ways that customers love, yet work for our business? Are you curious about what it takes to be a Product Manager (PM) at a leading technology company?
iRobot is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our Digital team and focus on digital implementations in our lawn-care space.
Product Managers at iRobot play a key role in executing on the product vision: developing deep consumer and market insights, developing product requirements, launching the product into the market, and then maximizing consumer satisfaction post-launch. They work closely with a cross-functional team of Data Science, Design (Visual and UX), R&D, Manufacturing, Logistics & Commercial colleagues to bring our product experiences to life.
What You Will Do:
- Product owner of digital experience – leading team of UX and development through discovery and delivering of highly desirable consumer experiences, using dual track agile.
- Coordinate go-to-market activities globally, making sure all supporting assets and functions including Customer Service, Global Marketing, and Public Relations are ready for launch.
- Lead creation of a world-class customer experience, spanning both digital and physical product.
- Define and track key metrics that demonstrate product success
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in the connected home and broader tech spaces. Champion iRobot integration with connected home tech that will actually move the needle from an experience standpoint (not just because it's cool tech).
- Be a thought leader for digital strategy within the broader organization.
- Collaborate with peers to identify the next generation of digital products for iRobot. If you had a small army of connected, mobile sensor platforms at your disposal, what would you do with it?
- Some domestic and international travel required
To Be Successful You Will Have:
- A customer-centric approach. Experience with design thinking and dual track scrum.
- Demonstrated success in Digital Product Management. We would love to see products you are working on or have launched.
- Experience with product management of iOS and Android mobile apps
- Technically savvy - you don't need to be a developer but you do need to balance technical issues and customer needs
- 3+ years of experience in product management with an Innovative firm
- 2+ years of experience with a leading consumer product/service firm
- Background in mixed hardware / software product development, and/or highly engineered products
In Return You Can Expect:
The support and collaboration of other peers
State of the art technology and tools to implement
The visibility and support of Leadership to drive your ideas and plan
More Jobs From