Digital Product Manager
Teamwork, not just tech work. We are tech futurists and business geniuses. Together, we solve problems to make daily life easier. We are looking for a few more great minds to join our team as we continue to grow one of the world's leading consumer robot companies.
Together, we empower people to do more.
- Product owner of digital experience – leading team of UX and development through discovery and delivering of highly desirable consumer experiences, using dual track agile.
- Coordinate go-to-market activities globally, making sure all supporting assets and functions including Customer Service, Global Marketing, and Public Relations are ready for launch.
- Lead creation of a world-class customer experience, spanning both digital and physical product.
- Define and track key metrics that demonstrate product success
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in the connected home and broader tech spaces. Champion iRobot integration with connected home tech that will actually move the needle from an experience standpoint (not just because it's cool tech).
- Be a thought leader for digital strategy within the broader organization.
- Collaborate with peers to identify the next generation of digital products for iRobot. If you had a small army of connected, mobile sensor platforms at your disposal, what would you do with it?
- Some domestic and international travel required
- A customer-centric approach. Experience with design thinking and dual track scrum.
- Demonstrated success in Digital Product Management. We would love to see products you are working on or have launched.
- Experience with product management of iOS and Android mobile apps
- Technically savvy - you don't need to be a developer but you do need to balance technical issues and customer needs
- 3+ years of experience in product management with an Innovative firm
- 2+ years of experience with a leading consumer product/service firm
- Background in mixed hardware / software product development, and/or highly engineered products