CVS Health Digital is looking for a Product Manager with experience working in a fast-paced startup like environment. As the Product Manager working with engineering teams, you will help grow our Aetna member digital alerts platform, part of our overall Behavior Change initiatives. Digital alerts represent a unique opportunity to help members met their health goals and save money. This individual will:
- Own, define and implement the product roadmap for digital alerts in Aetna Health, the Aetna member site. Identify next priorities, lead the definition of requirements, partner with engineering thru development and deployment and own and manage the product ongoing.
- Understand and champion the Aetna behavior change vision and strategy. Align digital alerts roadmap to broader train and organizational objectives.
- Provide subject matter expertise and explain product vision to product owners, designers, scrum teams and architects to ensure requirements are understood and customer value is delivered.
- Define epics and features that translate customer and business needs into executable pieces of work; establish acceptance criteria.
- Prioritize and align the efforts of agile engineering teams, design and architecture.
- Ensure quality by validating that features meet acceptance criteria; approve features.
- Drive system demos.
- Lead product owners and teams in identifying dependencies and tradeoffs as well as problem solving risks.
- Collaborate cross functionally, when roadblocks occur, to problem solve and develop mitigation plans.
- Drive the team to success by working across teams to drive discussion and engagement.
- Define and track product success metrics.
- Ensure internal product stakeholder needs and expectations are met.
- Promote transparency with proactive communication to product and engineering leadership.
- 6+ years of digital product experience
-1+ year experience with Agile/Scrum
-1+ year experience working with engineering and design teams to build direct to consumer web and mobile apps
-SAFe Agile experience
- Strong critical thinker who makes balanced, insightful decisions using solutions based thinking in problem solving and asking probing questions
- Ability to lead teams and work collaboratively across cross functional areas
- Action oriented individual with strong management,
analytical and people skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
Bachelors degree required or equivalent
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.