The Digital Senior Manager manages a team of product managers and is responsible for developing digital products, and driving new product capabilities from concept to successful delivery and adoption.
1. Translate business needs into innovative solutions - Work closely with our business team and other key business partners to create a product vision, understand and help identify business value, understand required use cases and capabilities, and translate these into product requirements. Product managers play a critical role in creating alignment between engineering teams and stakeholders.
2. Create a market-leading customer experience - Drive the definition, development and deployment of best-in-class capabilities that substantially enhance the consumer experience and address CVS strategic and financial objectives.
3. Collaborate with technical teams to drive execution Partner with project teams, vendors, development, analytics, systems specialists and other technical resources in this hands-on role driving products from inception to implementation
4. Build and communicate the vision - This role will have high level exposure and require superior communication and presentation skills to deliver insights to stakeholders and team members, including executives.
5. Help drive our digital strategy - Conduct product and competitive research to help shape long and short term strategy while providing quick and clear value add to the business.
8-10 years of experience in product development in a retail, healthcare, digital or regulated business setting (ideally using agile development methods to create/implement CRM, ESP, marketing cloud, or other personalization technology)
- 10 years of experience in product development in a retail, healthcare, digital or regulated business setting (ideally using agile development methods to create/implement CRM, ESP, marketing cloud, or other personalization technology)
- Strong critical thinker who makes balanced, insightful decisions using solutions based thinking in problem solving, asking probing questions and looking for underlying issues
- Ability to effectively work on teams within a highly collaborative environment.
- Strong negotiation, organizational, management, analytical and people skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
- Ability to maintain working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Broad understanding of core programming and computer science concepts
- Experience in healthcare industry preferred
- Familiarity with agile processes, such as scrum, Kanban, and/or the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
Bachelor's Degree required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
More Jobs From